Early Morning Bombing In Nashville, Tennessee, On Christmas Day

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The Black hats have no problem killing people actually they like panic and death. This was different gun shots to draw police a warning to evacuate this sounds more like they did not want anyone killed. It looks a little white hat to me and it could be a distraction if they were going to attack some other place. I don't know but I am buying lots of popcorn

Yvonne Smith and Silvia Benoit like this.
  2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Simon Parkes has a new update on the bomb in Nashville. It is worth listening to the whole scenario, but basically, he said the bad guys were going to bomb the building and it would have killed a lot of people in the area. The white hats found out, and made sure that most of the people were evacuated before the bombs went off, and he also verified the use of a DEW to activate the explosion.

He said that the reason it was being bombed by the black hats is because of equipment that is kept in there, with information that they do not want to get out.
    He said that now the white hats can get the information and use it against the deep state, so overall, it was a good ending to something that might have been infinitely worse, had the good guys not found out and taken care of the situation as well as possible.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I think the camper was a setup or distraction to what was really going on.

4. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Interesting that no one has any explanations, including the FBI, what the explosives were in the RV. From my former knowledge of explosives, I can tell you that there is no way that RV had explosives in it that would do that kind of damage. It certainly wasn't diesel soaked nitrogen fertilizer that was detonated by a nitro based dynamite. No word of how and where this guy got any explosives of any kind let alone the quantity needed for that blast. From the photos I see, I submit the blast came from within the ATT building. It was definitely an explosion, not an implosion as seen at the Trade Towers carefully planned demolition. If the explosion came from the RV, then the walls of the ATT building would be blown inward. It appears that the ATT building walls were blown outward and all surrounding buildings blew inward, but so far not many good detailed photos released online. I hadn't heard about the voting machines, but that sure gives a motive. I doubt a missile strike as the photos I have seen don't seem to indicate that, but nothing should be ruled out at this point.

5. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

It does seem mighty suspicious.

6. Silvia Benoit

Silvia Benoit Veteran Member
    Registered

The entire world is suspicious about this case.

Faye Fox likes this.
  7. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Look at this photo! You can see the blast came from WITHIN the ATT bldg (left side with big hole). Just look at the pile of debris in front of it and piled against the wall on the other side of the street, and how things are hanging off the bldg next to the ATT. That debris would be inside if the RV was the source of that blast. Look on the other side of the street and you see debris is blown that direction and those bldgs with their debris blown inside. I am guessing the human remains were from a morgue. I bet voting machine pieces were blown all over the area. This photo alone is all I need to tell you the RV was a decoy and it may have had some minor explosives in it to make sure it was destroyed. The blast came from inside the ATT bldg. No way I see a missile doing this without blowing the upper part of the ATT bldg to kingdom come. The blast source was on the ground level. Textbook explosion with source easy to identify with any knowledge of explosives.
    EqaVvYnXIAEn624.jpg

8. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Simon Parkes said that it was definitely NOT a missile, but he did say that he had been told that it was a DEW, and he had heard that even before the attack happened.
    His explanation in his latest video seems to be the best thing that I have heard thus far, and he does have excellent connections about this kind of thing.

9. Silvia Benoit

Silvia Benoit Veteran Member
    Registered

To me this is as much the job of a nuts as it was 9/11.......Yes, well planned attacks to fulfill ulterior agendas

10. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

The reason I doubt a direct energy weapon is it would have had to come from above and the damage doesn't indicate such. The bldg and those surrounding would have been in very fine pieces and totally destroyed with either a laser or electromagnetic explosion. I would bet my money on 500 lbs of 60% nitro based explosives remotely detonated. You can see from this video that a DEW blast would reduce everything in the direct blast area to fine particles and wouldn't leave large pieces of lumber and bricks piled up in front of the building. Also that time of the morning several would have witnessed a laser beam or felt the shock of super high power electromagnetic waves as well as aftershocks for miles. Notice the aftershocks in this video and also how the power of the explosion has massive energy upward. There would be no walls or 2nd floors left standing. Just my opinion from 15 years working with explosives. Also understanding RF energy well and lasers somewhat.

Direct Energy Weapon Caught On Video! - YouTube

Last edited: Dec 30, 2020
  11. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

The Metro Police released an unaltered video of the explosion. Fact-checkers says this video was altered by conspiracy theorists to make it look like the blast was left of the RV. The angle of the camera is lower exactly at the time of the blast which seems strange. The explosion sure looks like a propane gas-fueled explosion. Look at the way the fire moves left and up. Burning gas rises rapidly.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2020