Eliminate All Student Debt & Vote For Warren - O Sure

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Lon Tanner, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

Billions of dollars and millions of votes is the way she sees it & when all the llegals are given the right to vote the Dems figure they got it made.

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  2. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

More FREE STUFF!! promises from the left. I suppose I'm old school, but I never borrowed money I couldn't repay. I saw that Warren's plan will cost $1.25 TRILLION. :rolleyes: Why do we owe these "college students" anything? Most of us paid our own way and it wouldn't hurt the snowflake generations to get a damn job and pay their own loans off.

And another thing. Why aren't they as interested in bailing out Social Security??? Am I the only one who finds it annoying that we pay and pay and PAY to support illegals, foreign countries who despise us, and other B.S.... and yet don't take care of our own? Ugh.

3. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

That's one sure way to get all the indebted college students to vote for her. I think that's called, "Buying votes."

poster 1.jpg

4. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I can't wait for the democratic debates. I want to watch them eat their own.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  5. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

That's what I like about the AOCs of the Democrat Party. They force everyone so far to the left during the primary that most people aren't going to believe them when they move to the right for the general election and those who actually believed this nonsense will be angry when it's not supported any longer.

6. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

18 year old people are classified as adults. Adults who have a plethora of choices to make in order to proclaim their independence and celebrate their adulthood. They can get a job, live with mama, find their own home, start a business, go into the military or a combination of those choices. They can even find a mate, get married and have children.

They are all called “life choices” with an emphasis on choices. When someone makes their life choice it is their life choice and not mine. No one asks me if they are making the right or wrong choice so beyond helping to pay for our mutual national defense or even help pay for food (a necessity via food stamps) why should I be expected to pay for their choice?

They’re adults, they signed the contract to pay for their education via the government installment plan, they should either reap the benefits or suffer the consequences of their choice. I have no wish to pay for someone’s personal failures although I will celebrate someone’s success. K.I.S.S. Keep it simple student.

Elizebeth Warren made a choice to lie about her heritage thereby getting her college education largely paid for because of that lie. It was a choice she made and thus far she hasn’t had to pay the price for that choice. Lucky lady.
    Her message to potential college students: Lie your butt off because the American taxpayer will pay for all your lies, even the lie when you signed your name on the line stating that you would pay your student loan off. Party on student, party on!

Ken Anderson likes this.
  7. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Probably ,most of us have at least heard about the “ice cream licker” video, where a teenager (looks like an older teenager to me ? ) went into a Walmart in Texas, and while her boyfriend videod the whole thing, she took out a carton of ice cream, opened it, licked the ice cream, and then put it back on the shelf.
    This is not the only case of this I have seen recently, just the one that went the most viral online. There was at least one other one, this one was someone who took mouthwash, swished it around in their mouth, and then spit it back into the bottle.
    What on earth is happening to people now days, that they will even think of doing things like this ? And these are the young people that we are supposed to finance their college education ?
    I think NOT !
    There has always been the option of going into the military, serving your country for a few years, and getting the GI bill to go to college, and even a loan for a home (which is also one of the free things going to be offered next.... if you are a minority or illegal).
    Scholarships have been available for students who showed a real desire and interest in pursuing a college education. I just can’t see funding free college for people who are only interested in making selfie videos that they think will go viral.

Thomas Stearn and Bobby Cole like this.