Evolving

Discussion in 'Movies & Entertainment' started by Bill Boggs, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

I looked in on the country music awards on the television tonight. All I heard sounded like bad background noise. I couldn't handle it so on the chalk board where it says bill boggs is a country music fan, erase that. Say I,ve gone back into classical or something else. Anyway I switched stations to PBS/Nature and watched a program on squirrels. I guess like many things country music has evolved. Into what I'm not sure but I don't like what it has become. Of course my opinion doesn't count for anything, I'm just making conversation.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
  2. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

EVOLUTION OF COUNTRY MUSIC
    [​IMG]
    "The real reason why raw country music has died down in recent years is due to the lack of demand for it from the younger generations. The sad truth is that country artists have to target a new and younger demographic in order to sell as many albums as possible and to carry on the melodious tunes of the 1920s."

Admin and Yvonne Smith like this.
  3. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

That's good for those that can handle it. When I want to enjoy music and relax I listen to classical. The other music I enjoy and play on a harmonica and flute is gospel. Anyway it doesn't matter about country. All that's left in my music collection is Willie Nelson. Was just making an observation. By the way, what do do you listen to?

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
  4. Beatrice Taylor

Beatrice Taylor Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm slow to evolve, like the dinosaurs with one toe in the tar!

I like the old classic, country, rock, pop, etc...

Bill Boggs and Don Alaska like this.