Family Weddings

Discussion in 'Family & Relationships' started by Babs Hunt, May 13, 2017.

1. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

IMG_8185.JPG
    So many in my Family are choosing beach weddings. This is the latest one which I had to miss so that I could help my daughter in Texas pack and declutter to put her home up for sale. This is one of my Nephews and his new bride and I wish them both a lifetime of love and joy!

I'm sorry I couldn't make their beach wedding but I'm excited that next week I will be enjoying life at the beach with my daughters and grandkids. :)

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

The last wedding in my family was the wedding of my niece a few years ago, she's the one that's expecting a baby in August.

It was a Caribbean Cruise wedding and my whole family went. The wedding itself was our first stop which was Key West...the wedding was on the beach. It was a hot day but very windy.

I think there were a total of about 40 of us on that ship...his relatives, our relatives and some friend said of the bride and groom.
    It was the best week I've had in a long time and my mom was there too...in fact I shared a cabin with her....good memories! :)

Boohoo, now the tears are starting...:(

Last edited: May 13, 2017
  3. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Here is a pic I found. He's tall with red hair and she's short with blonde hair...wonder what the baby will look like? :)

IMG_0836.JPG

4. Chrissy Cross

Registered

IMG_0838.JPG Don't mean to hog your post @Babs Hunt but while looking for that pic I found pics of her younger sister who will graduate Pharmacy school on May 26th.

Her love is horses and she rides in competitions but English Style. She's next in line to marry, think she's 24? But no serious boyfriend so far.

IMG_0837.JPG she had to put her horse down in December, his name was Cajun. She's been looking for another horse...no luck so far.

Also...that's not a pic of her putting her horse down, lol...just a shooting range pic. :)

5. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Hog away @Chrissy Cross! :D @Kitty Carmel wanted us to start a tread about "something" and my something was beach weddings in my family but we can take this something tread of mine and go anywhere with it as long as no one complains. :)

6. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Thanks Babs! I'll keep on track now.

7. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

30652_1453857513308_2504588_n.jpg
    Here's another Nephew and his new bride's beach wedding a few years ago. :)
    They are the couple who just had a beautiful baby girl. :)

Last edited: May 13, 2017