Fluoroquinolones Are Deadly Abx Class Of Drugs!

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Joy Martin, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

-- Mercola

Maybe some of you have had experience with this class of antiobiotics, I thank my stars I've never had them and I have not taken a lot of abx drugs in the first place.

Talking to my daughter a while ago and she's dealing with two damaged feet (ruptured tendon damage) she is now convinced the permanent damage is from the above class of drugs. She had no idea no clue and trusted doctors TOO MUCH AND TOO LONG. She's had a lot of pain in her feet and they look gross, but since the HGH homeopathic gel, she tells me the Pain is No More...the deformity is with her but pain is no more.

Question everything on the drugs docs want to feed you.

Bess Barber and Frank Sanoica like this.
  2. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Joy Martin

Agreed and understood.

The two commonest Fluoroquinolones are Cipro (Ciprofloxacin), and Levaquin. I have taken both, at different times, for a nasty bladder infection, and a sinus infection. I knew full-well about the tendon problems, in advance, but had no difficulty whatever, and they did the job beautifully. Maybe I was lucky, maybe I took them for a short enough period, maybe, maybe......the incidence of tendons snapping is quite small.....your daughter was one of the unlucky ones:

Doctoring is indeed like a craps shoot, or spearing fish in a barrel. What was her issue which resulted in the medication? And, which one, if you don't mind my asking?
    Frank

Bess Barber likes this.
  3. Joy Martin

Registered

Oh my daughter was in a tough 17 yr marriage and from that stress of it all, she had a lot of issues crop up in body, from stomach problems, she had a torn meniscus at one point, stillborn baby, the list is too long. Thank goodness the marriage ended, she has 2 college age children and avoids docs like a passion. She's the one who found the "gel" and brought it to me and the beat goes on.

A neighbor has told me a story about a UTI w hich she gets a lot and was given 5 Cipro pills and just took 2 and was feeling joint issues. She took no more and will NEVER again.

I went thru a staph infection in my knee back in 2016 and docs had a abx drip going and thank goodness NOT the above class. I could really be crippled today. They did a clean out of the knee with an abx flush and now thinking the drugs probably did more damage to the already damaged knee. Can't win.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  4. Joy Martin

Registered

Re my daughter's story and her damaged feet, she had seen 3 MD/Surgeons and one was willing to do a major reconstruction job, then the two others said, NO, she may never walk again and they would not go there.

None of the 3 docs mentioned that the drugs could have done this damage.

In talking to a pharmacist at our homeopathic pharmacy in our town and asking him if he had any idea on WHY she had this damage done, he was the one who asked her "have you taken Cipro or Levaquin?"

Those MDs and their drugs and how they protect each other, grrrrrrr

5. Joy Martin

Registered

I have this post on another health forum I'm a member and we have a strong discussion going on all the damage so many have encountered with this class of abx drugs and in spite of all the damage, doctors are continuing to prescribe this class, black box warning and all, and I said what is it with these doctors: Are they blind and deaf and dumb.