For Secy Of Homeland Security?

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Frank Sanoica, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

Probably not. Too bad, though, as the previous AZ Governor, Janet Napolitano, and previous Secretary of Homeland Security (and a damned poor one, at that), I was shocked when I learned that technically, SHS is presides over ALL U.S. Law Enforcement Agencies. Thank John Ashcroft for having such great insight.

Always liked Wisconsin folks. This guy I like especially! Frank

[​IMG]

"Milwaukee sheriff's star rises, but he remains polarizing"

"MILWAUKEE (AP) — With a brash, unapologetic personality reminiscent of President Donald Trump, Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke is positioning himself as an in-your-face conservative firebrand who has some Republicans swooning over his prospects for higher office.
    The tough-talking, cowboy-hat wearing lawman is also one of the most polarizing figures in Wisconsin politics, frequently dishing out eyebrow-raising comments that make even his one-time supporters blanch.
    At a pre-inauguration party for Trump last month, Clarke addressed the crowd and told them his idea of bipartisanship.
    "I am one of those bare-knuckle fighters," he said. "When I hear people say we need to reach across the aisle and work with the Democrats, you know what I say? The only reason I'll be reaching across the aisle is to grab one of them by the throat."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/milwaukee-sheriffs-star-rises-remains-polarizing-161813248--politics.html

Sheldon Scott likes this.