Freedom Alliance

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Martin Alonzo, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

There is a growing group of doctors, lawyers, politicians, all around the world with countries joining in to start a freedom alliance, and freedom airlines which you can fly no tests no masks and no vaccine. This might put out of business any airline that does not change its policy.

Dr Sherri Tenpenny and Dr Dolores Cahill - World Doctors Alliance Update
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/IjfW1CJjkvIT/

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I do not think that this will work well. It looks like a lot of air travel is job-related, and the companies will make their employees use the airlines that require masks, regardless.
    The company that my daughter works for requires her to have 2 full weeks quarantine before sending her somewhere else for her job, and then she has another 2 weeks quarantine once she returns back home again, where she has to stay home 24/7 and do all of her work from home. Now that there is a vaccine available, I am sure that she will be required to have that in order to fly as well.
    I am sure that other companies have similar requirements, and not enough people would use the Alliance airlines to keep them in business.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

A new airline can put their own rules and as they expand they can buy up all those jet not used by the other airlines that are losing money. Getting even larger go for it I know people who have already signed up for the new airline.