From The Fictional Town Of Scarfolk

Discussion in 'Make Me Laugh' started by Sir Walter Pasty, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Sir Walter Pasty

Sir Walter Pasty Veteran Member
    Registered

IMG_2038.JPG

When immigrants began moving to Scarfolk in the mid-1970s, many local criminals worried that foreign offenders would threaten their livelihoods. They formed an organisation called the Campaign for Real British Crime (CRBC), which fought for the rights of UK born criminals. The CRBC demanded that the police prioritise investigations in favour of offences committed by British lawbreakers, for whom they also tried to ensure more convictions and longer prison terms.

Campaigners for Real British Crime also attempted to reintroduce and encourage traditional, archaic crimes, some of which had not been committed in Britain for many years; for example, conspiring with a neighbour's goose while intoxicated, handling rhubarb and voles in suspicious circumstances, invoking demons while wearing a toupee, and committing crimes abroad when they can be carried out just as successfully at home.
    Worth a look at this link-the town in a permanent seventies loop
    https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

2. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

I wish I found this funny - but I don't
    Thanks to the EU - we are saturated with foreign criminals who are totally ruthless

3. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

@Sir Walter Pasty -- that reads much like an episode of Monty Python's Flying Circus. :D

Sir Walter Pasty likes this.