Game Chat

Discussion in 'Games & Riddles' started by Louise Williams, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Supreme Member
    Registered

We just had breakfast of nice hot rolled oats it was - 5 c temps in lots of places in SA this morning

As far as the virus god SA is still free of the virus however we just had a long weekend ( for queens birthday )
    and our little town was inundated with people almost shoulder to shoulder in the town so lots are wondering if there will be a surge in cases again as most are ignoring the 1.5 mtr distancing rule
    We also had a huge protest in Adelaide over the George murder in the US but of course including our indigenous
    deaths in custody ,hardly anyone wearing masks :eek::(

2. Louise Miller

Louise Miller Veteran Member
    Registered

Kate, wait a minute... they are protesting in Australia about that black guy (George Floyd)that got shot here in the USA? Wow !

3. Kate Ellery

Registered

Not me ...but thousands of others .....sorry it doesn’t make sense to me to be protesting over something that happened in the US However the protesters included Australian indigenous (blacks) that have died in custody as part of the protest but it was the death of George Floyd that stated the protests
    Read this Louise
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-06/black-lives-matter-rallies-held-across-australia/12325442

4. Louise Miller

Registered

amazing Kate . but at least there was no looting and burning up cop cars!! and only 3 arrests.
    over here in the usa there were hundreds !! the looting and turning over cop cars and setting fire to cop cars too, and stealing and on and on..

"He said there were only three arrests — a 15-year-old boy and a 23-year-old man for an alleged affray and a 51-year-old man for a breach of the peace — among 20,000 protesters in Sydney.
    "I have spoken with commanders who have said they are pleased that all their protests were essentially peaceful," Assistant Commissioner Willing said.

at least your protesters behaved,,

5. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

Kate gotta chuckle about this. It is not even Liz's birthday.. that is in April unless mistaken. And why do we have two honors lists every year? Liz stick with giving Brits their honors and we will give our deserving cits their gongs.

Louise our protests were a two way street.. George Floyd and the Black Deaths Matter and our own Indigenous deaths in custody. The American protests have emboldened our black population. We really did not need thousands of people ignoring distance rules..having kicked the Covid menace.
    How about we start a White Deaths Matter movement. We are the forgotten majority.

Surprised my friends here have not asked me about my new username.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2020
    Louise Miller likes this.
  6. Louise Miller

Registered

how old is that old lady anyway??

7. Kate Ellery

Registered

Yep her birthday is the day after my hubbies in April ,we didn’t get any honours did we unless they are stuck in the mail exchange somewhere 5B2098D2-7943-4177-9B89-FCEEF196F0A3.gif

hey I just noticed you’ve changed your name @Craig Wilson

Queen Liz is about 93 I believe ...oh dear one of her dear sons is in news AGAIN ...dear Queen wouldn’t like that publicity popping it’s ugly head up again

8. Louise Miller

Registered

i have to go folks. getting late and my tummy is growling for food,, "feed me!!!" so best go now and will see ya'll tomorrow..!!

Craig Wilson likes this.
  9. Kate Ellery

Registered

Bye Louise catch up when I can

10. Kate Ellery

Registered

11. Craig Wilson

Registered

See y'all Louise

Surprised my friends here have not asked me about my new username
    Kate has noticed. Yes Wilson is my actual name. I was getting too comfortable with Swanson my make believe one.

12. Kate Ellery

Registered

Fair enough I don’t think I’d use my actual name ,but Sydney’s a BIG BIG city so no ones gonna track you down for all your millions 41745795-6F36-4922-A9FA-FD9871349C2D.gif @Craig Wilson as for myself most know my name is Kay but I like Kate..... always have so it’s pretty close.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2020
  13. Craig Wilson

Registered

Even if I had all those millions [​IMG] no chance tracking me as I have a silent number.
    Was it you who told me your real name but I kept forgetting it. As it was rather unusual.

14. Kate Ellery

Registered

Nope wasn’t little ole me Craig ...now what is my name .. [​IMG] wait I’ll look on my phone maybe that will tell me
    [​IMG]It tells me what day it is

15. Louise Miller

Registered

No wonder i have not seen that last name around anymore..,Craig, thought maybe he left town,,

i am, what i yam..
    My real name is Louise and i hate it... named after someone on my father's side.. whom i never met..and my sister's name is Shirley... named after who i do not know, and my brother named Albert who wasn named after my father's brother,, and my son named Robert after my grandfather..

Craig Wilson likes this.