Game Chat

Discussion in 'Games & Riddles' started by Louise Williams, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Oh, Craig! I would love to have those noisy things pestering me! I'd feed them the finest of bread crumbs. :)

Craig Wilson likes this.
  2. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

I was on SIL's side. But the downside to encouraging natives is, on top of their noise there is the accompanying crap over everything under their flitepath. That I dont enjoy cleaning neither does Chris (brother).

3. Shirley Martin

Registered

Sometimes a thing of pure beauty is worth cleaning up a little crap. My barn swallows crap under my carport but I put up with it because I so enjoy their visits.

4. Steve North

Steve North Supreme Member
    Registered

Shirley.. You are always welcome to come up here.. My door is never locked locked..
    Just remember that during the winter months, we get down to -45c and it will last for weeks at a time..
    You can help me plant those snow flowers..

5. Louise Miller

Louise Miller Veteran Member
    Registered

Shirley, we keep our bird feeder under our patio near the edge of the cement , just enough so that the bird feeder does not get rained on... but we get a lot of the seed fluff on the cement but the other birds , dove , etc, come and clean up the seeds but also they crap all over too ,But we have the hose near by so every day , i take the hose to wash off the poop! we also have a one little grey squirrel that stops by for a few seeds on the cement too,providing our neighbors dogs are not here,,

6. Shirley Martin

Registered

I've been seeing four baby squirrels in my yard lately. They eat the acorns from my oak tree. Miki just watches them. I'm surprised that she doesn't bark at them; she barks at everything else. If I step out under the carport, they all freeze but if I just stand there, they soon go about their business. If I step outside, they take off for the woods. I saw a baby bunny in my son's front yard the other day. I took some pictures of it and I've been meaning to put them in my Birds and Blooms thread. I keep forgetting.

Craig Wilson likes this.
  7. Louise Miller

Registered

Birds and blooms thread? you still have that?? :eek: golly gee!

we had 6 baby squirrels they use to sit up all in a row. but the darn neighbors dogs got 5 of them and now there is only one left, bless its little heart..

8. Shirley Martin

Registered

My Birds and Blooms thread is under the pictures and videos thingy on here. I haven't seen any stray dogs in my yard lately. I have seen some canine scat but no dogs.

9. Louise Miller

Registered

what do you mean its on here??, i just use that" upload a file" next to post reply below here,, to get me to my pictures here on my computer,,

10. Craig Wilson

Registered

Shirley take pickies of the squirrels please.

11. Louise Miller

Registered

now that i think of it i think i do have a few pics from that way back when.. Shi hokey pokey.jpg
    G7.jpg Those were the good ole days!!

Craig Wilson likes this.
  12. Shirley Martin

Registered

Bwahahaha!

Craig, I might have some pictures of the squirrels. I know I took some but they are so small and far away that I don't think I got any clear ones.

Craig Wilson likes this.
  13. Craig Wilson

Registered

Cool and sunny in Sydney town. Not much to report from my end. Hey you gals take care from this virus as it is now spiking in many of the south eastern states. Reckon your governors eased restrictions a touch too soon. Reading that many new infections are of the under 35s. Again take extra care y'all.. as you are my game buddies and friends.

14. Shirley Martin

Registered

The news about COVID19 is confusing. It seems that there are more cases but fewer people are dying. But I'm reading that the ones who are worst off then recover have organ damage. I still think I'd rather not have it.

15. Louise Miller

Registered

i do not believe any of it,,!! Our obits in our local weekly paper are not any bigger !!!, we are a small town,..
    just a scare tactic and ,that Dr. Vouchie is anti Trump !!!, so im not buying it either,,!