Game Chat

Discussion in 'Games & Riddles' started by Louise Williams, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Louise Miller

Louise Miller Veteran Member
    Registered

BUT there is HOPE Craig, they think they have found a solution of a drug that will work, lets just hope and pray the this is the cure -all !!!

Shirley Martin likes this.
  2. Steve North

Steve North Supreme Member
    Registered

I am sure this virus isn't over just yet.. It could linger on for years..
    We here are very careful but if it gets us, what the heck, we will do our best to survive..
    After all, I can't just up and die and let everyone on here down just like that.... NO WAY !!!!

3. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Supreme Member
    Registered

On the radio new today they said there is another symptom of COVID If you have it
    a rash on your fingers and toes
    seems odd but it’s an early symptom to watch out for , not sure if any thing online about it , if I find anything i will post a link.

4. Kate Ellery

Registered

Like I said already @Craig Wilson alot is caused by lack of common sense Let’s hope the NSW one can be kept under control and not get out of hand Like the Vic’s
    OMG WHY doesn’t Mr Vic premier shut the place down completely instead of waiting two weeks “To wait see what happens “
    Totally stupid

5. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

I was getting ready to play the games and company just came in. I don't know if I'll be back today or not. :(

6. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

I was awake very early today.. bloody insomnia!!!! gggrrr. It makes the day drag. Another new Covid sympton is a rash inside the mouth. There was talk this virus was mutating.. seems the scientists got it spot on.

7. Kate Ellery

Registered

I heard there is also a rash on the fingers and toes ..sigh ..when will this end .,I wanna go to Queensland in September I’m not sure if it’s going to be safe to do so ..I guess all we can do is sit and wait and HOPE..

We are out dancing today at our hall I the middle of nowhere ,only one other couple and we are all very aware and take this horrible virus seriously

8. Louise Miller

Registered

What?? virus is mutating???, well thats the first I heard of it here,,in fact they are close having a shot that will be beginning soon. just listened to Trumps recent Briefing on tv. and he never mentioned a mutation.. and in fact the reporters afterward never even mentioned it,,!! nothing but bunch of fear mongers who reports that crap..

9. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

Is it a second wave or just a brief respite from the first? Don't know. And what in the hell is causing the US and Brazil to be the worst cases of infection in the world? It's leadership I think.
    For someone who periodically considers suicide because of my unsolvable illness, I'm scared of the coronavirus. I just don't want die in a hospital apart from my friends and family.

10. Louise Miller

Registered

Hello Dwight.. a lot of studys are not accurate at all,,, and only a three states are infected pretty bad right now, Texas and Florida and New Yawk !!!
    im sorry but i have to leave , bad weather creeped in!!!, have to shut down , will be back later when it over..Boom !!!Yikes. i gotta goooooo be back later..

11. Louise Miller

Registered

Wowzers. ! we had one heck of a rain storm, high winds !, heavy rain ! Thunder ! i turned off the computer. and hoped we do not have another tree get blown down and we did not thank goodness..!!! !but one of my big Ferns in a pot did get blown over , and it was under the patio. but did not lose much dirt , thank goodness. it will survive..

12. Steve North

Steve North Supreme Member
    Registered

Louise………. take care....
    Kate...………. take care
    Shirley ……… take care
    you girls seem to be going out a lot and I hope you are at least wearing a mask...
    using hand sanitizer..
    Trying to keep your distance as much as possible..... Remember to stay one moose away in distancing..

13. Louise Miller

Registered

One problem with Moose in Tennessee, Steve. They have no moose here in the Western end of Tenn., only Bobcats, Deer and Turkeys and those other common little wild critters. Could be possible tho to be Moose in the Eastern end of Tennessee .

14. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

Louise California is having a huge spike too and several other southern states. Even more so Steve as this virus may not only be mutating but the germ stays in the air longer and moves further so 3/4 metres may be what is needed.

15. Kate Ellery

Registered