Good Vs Evil

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Martin Alonzo, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Q The Plan To Save The World [MUST WATCH]

Don Alaska and Frank Sanoica like this.
  2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Interesting take, Martin, and I would like it to be true. I am not so sure that JFK was not a member of the Deep State, since much of his family certainly were. He WAS trying to change the direction of the country when he was killed, and that was probably the reason he was killed. Certainly the Bushes and the Clintons were Establishment people, and I think Obama was a tool manipulated by the Deep State to further their goals, chosen mostly because he was putty, had Communist leanings, and couldn't be criticized since he was a black man. Some of the video seemed true, but I have doubts on a few points.

Frank Sanoica and Ken Anderson like this.
  3. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  4. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The IG report went through Rod Rosenstien [RR] and was edited before it was shown so it is only a bit of what was really in it.
    RR is now under the gun to show other documents that if he dose he goes to jail and if not he is impeached choice is his. They are doing everything to distract from what is coming the exposition of the deep state. Get some popcorn the next couple of months will be fun.

Frank Sanoica and Don Alaska like this.