Grab Her Pussy

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Tom Galty, May 6, 2018.

1. Tom Galty

Tom Galty Veteran Member
    Registered

Trump said that and a massive backlash started against him about a year ago.

Streep at some film makers dinner made a speech and sneered and said what a disgusting person he was and said he should not the POTUS.

She at first defended Weinstien but when the true facts emerge she did not respond for 5 days accorded to that Morning Joe tart it was because she was of the grid.

Wonder what she has to say about this?

https://news.sky.com/story/bill-cosby-and-roman-polanski-kicked-out-of-oscars-film-academy-11357438

OR this as it shows what a two face person she is.

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Yep...Hollywood is filled with hypocrites! :(

Maryt Hope and Frank Sanoica like this.
  3. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Hollywood is full of hypocrites for sure. If I remember Trump's comment correctly, he was commenting on what women would submit to if you were a celebrity. I believe Trump said, "It's amazing what they will let you do. You could just grab their...." Part of the "Me Too" movement results from the hypocrisy. Women thought they were furthering their careers by providing sexual favors. 5, 10, 15, or 20 years later they become victims.

Maryt Hope and Tom Galty like this.
  4. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

It's really funny how many Hollywood producers, etc. "let" women think that was the "only" way to further their careers. :(

Maryt Hope, Patsy Faye and Don Alaska like this.
  5. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, there are reports that this was the only way that some women could further their careers in businesses outside of Hollywood. Thing is, a number of women had no problem doing it. Some said, "to get to the top, some things just have to be done whether they're moral or not".

Maryt Hope and Don Alaska like this.
  6. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Someone who requires sexual favors for promotions is a pig and should be fired if they are in a position to be fired. If they own the company, I wouldn't be interested in doing business with their company. However, women who are willing to give sexual favors for promotions are basically hooking for jobs rather than money, and that doesn't place them in a virtuous position either.

7. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

It looks like the New York Attorney General, one of Mr. Trump's principal tormaenters was just outed by his former partners. Apparently Trump knew about him in 2013 and hinted that he was the worst of the New York Democrat predators, but never really said anything more even when the AG was harassing him.

Maryt Hope and Ken Anderson like this.
  8. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Chrissy Cross
    As is Washington.

Maryt Hope and Chrissy Cross like this.
  9. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

If one were to peruse the vast number of movies which focus on someone rich and / or famous there will inevitably be a scene with several slightly clad young ladies surrounding a pool or an old man with a very young twinkie like trophy wife which all, for the most part, is bent on taking the imagination of the viewer wherever it will go.
    All of that, is the concept of wealth according to the Hollywood writers, producers and actors but alas, we the public know that it is only a movie. But even though a movie is only a thing of fiction, how much of it is true?

I have never gone to a rock concert but I do remember seeing pictures of the crowds during the Beatle (and other rock group) days. Thousands of girls screaming and crying and some with signs begging one (or more) of the band members to marry them. Bra's and panties were being thrown on stage as an open invitation for sex.
    Garth Brooks admitted on stage that the pressures of being a celebrity and the onslaught of so many women wanting sex with him was so great that he eventually fell and cheated on his wife.
    Kenny Rogers, who I knew, traded in a wonderful loving wife for a gal in her mid twenties.
    The point is, how much of what is in the movies or what Trump said is actually true?

How far will some females go in order to land that "special" guy so that her monetary position in life is advanced or at the very least, advance her "social" position.
    Indeed, it is shame on the man who would use his place in life and use sex as a bargaining chip but woe be it to the female who would believe that it's the only way up the ladder. It may well be the fastest, but with it comes a question regarding character for both he who offers that carrot and she who takes it.

Maryt Hope likes this.
  10. Tom Galty

Tom Galty Veteran Member
    Registered

To my mind Trump pointed out of a young girl having to take abuse to ferther her advancement in life

He was abused for it.

Streep sneered at him at some award for saying the elite could grab a pussy

Streep appalued giving and Oscar to a child rapist.

Don Alaska likes this.