Green Lipstick For the "First Wife"?

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Yvonne Smith, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I don't even want to think about this ! Just when you think that our President could not do anything worse than he has already been doing; he decides to visit with a woman named "Glozell" .
    I don't know about you; but I had never even heard about Glozell up until now, and could have lived the rest of my life without knowing.
    With all of the terrible things happening in the world today, the leader of our nation is out there having interviews on Youtube with a woman who eats cereal in her bathtub, wears green lipstick, and then makes a video of herself doing those things and displays it to the world via Youtube.
    I don't know about anyone else; but it sure seems to me that Putin appears to be more concerned about his countrymen than our president is about us.

Thomas Windom and Bobby Cole like this.
  2. Yvonne Smith

Thomas Windom likes this.
  3. Allie Seay

Allie Seay Veteran Member
    Registered

He will, however, jump on his jet and hop all the way over to Saudi Arabia to meet the new king, as well as having had warm words to express his condolences on the death of his friend, the tyrant Abdullah. While having hardly a nod for the people of France during their recent troubles.

Yes. The resident in our highest office is something else, indeed.

Can't wait to see Michelle in her green lipstick.

Thomas Windom and Yvonne Smith like this.
  4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I am very afraid that we have put the enemy in charge of our nation.

Cody Fousnaugh and Thomas Windom like this.
  5. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I have burned up a couple of brain cells trying to figure out what the motivation was for O'Bama to give space to an obvious space cadet. He has Al, racist, Sharpton whom he meets with regularly, and now the green fruit loop.
    I am not sure, but does he really think that Al and the twinkie are the best representatives of the black community?
    Certainly, if I wanted to show how mentally underfed the Afro-American race is in the U.S. I couldn't pick two better people. But, the fact is that there really are some extremely bright individuals who just happen to be black and are making a huge difference not only in the U.S. but in the world, but he doesn't seem to want to be seen with the elites. Maybe, black educators, authors, doctors, ect will overshadow him a little too much. THAT'S IT!! Eureka!! I think I've got it!

O'Bama needs to have morons around him to make him look like the sharpest knife in the drawer!

Allie Seay likes this.
  6. Yvonne Smith

Ken, I think that this is the case, and it makes me wonder what the rest of the world actually thinks about Americans nowdays. They must think we are mentally unbalanced to elect someone (twice ! ) that seems to have no respect for his office or his responsibilities as the President of our country.
    There is also the possibility that a lot of the news we receive is manufactured; and when you read the same story as recounted by the newspaper from another country, the stories are often very different.
    Even worse, there can be severe hurricanes, floods, and even people dying in other countries, while our news is frittering on about what is the latest thing happening with the kardashian family, or something of equal (un)importance.
    You have to hunt around on the internet to actually find out what is going on in the news anymore. To be sure, the "interview" with Miss Glo-Zell was probably to distract us from something we needed to know about.

7. Richard Lee

Richard Lee Veteran Member
    Registered

Well 2016 choices are looking fun: Bush (Mk 3), Romney (attempt 3), Palin (IQ 3), or perhaps Trump (You're fired) on the R side; and Clinton (Mk 2), Biden (also attempt 3) others no one cares about on the D side.

Val Carey likes this.
  8. Fredrick Jones

Fredrick Jones Veteran Member
    Registered

I think the newsmedia has these stories to distract us from real issues. Like a state of continous war, our rights disappearing, a worsening economy.

Instead lets talk about green lipstick and eating cerial out of a bathtub. Why does the President visit crazy people ?

Allie Seay likes this.
  9. Val Carey

Val Carey Veteran Member
    Registered

Oh I think you'll find the rest of the world is in the same boat with their woeful choice of politicians. It's a global problem.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  10. Allie Seay

Allie Seay Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm with you on the fact that the primary function of the news media appears to be to lead the general population away from anything the government might not want us paying attention to, as well as to see that we are fed a steady diet of what they want us to take in, digest and accept.
    It could be the president visits crazy people just to highlight the fact (because it thrills him) that American people are loony for having voted him in the first time, let alone the second.
    [I am one of those who wonders if he wasn't voted in, but rather placed there illegally (especially the second time around); but, regardless, he is there; and again, I think we could tell which way the wind would blow beforehand by the fawning syndicated media.
    But that's just my quirk.]:)
    I'm not convinced that the president is exactly sane, either. So maybe that is why he chooses to be in the company of crazies. It might even be why he was "chosen" to be in the white house, as there seems to be a number of loonies in high governmental positions.
    At this point, I guess he can visit with anyone he wants, but I wish he'd leave young people out of it. It's been a long time tradition for presidents to visit schoolrooms and chat with the children; but, rather than thinking it kind of sweet, I find it just a little bit creepy--as invasive in the minds of the youth who are "lucky" enough to be there as the media is to all.
    Ken got it right, I believe, we have "put the enemy in charge of our nation".

11. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

Names are important. Kanada's sheltering of Nazi war criminals would go over a lot better if the Waffen SS would be called the Waffle SS - just some guys who like pancakes.