Guardian Angel

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Corie Henson, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

I had seen the movie Adjustment Bureau. It is about some (not human) beings who try to alter the flow of events that would mold the destiny of people. The story revolves around the politician who is a congressman and was a shoo in to be a senator. However, there was that woman that caught his fancy. The adjustment bureau is modifying the events so that politician would not meet the woman.

We sometimes experience what we call a blessing in disguise. An example is a person coming in late and missed the bus which eventually figured in an accident. The guardian angel, so to speak, had altered the destiny of that person by making him miss the bus.

Do you believe?

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I remember when that one came out. It sounded like it might be good, so I was going to keep it in mind for when it came to Netflix or Hulu, then forgot about it. I can see that's available but, alas, not from Netflix. I can rent it for $2.99 and might do that.