Gum Health & Grape Seed Extract

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Joy Martin, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Gum disease is a biggie in our population and more so if one smokes. Stop That...

I was told probably 30some yrs ago before I started on Pycnogenol and then Grape Seed Ex, that I had deep pockets, this was from a dentist when I lived in No. Cal. This was in the 80's.. I did nothing.

I eventually moved back to So. Cal and this is when Pyc came into my life and I got on it right away, as we were told "may prevent cancer"...allergy issues were first t hing to go.

Then I eventually got to dentist down here and the pockets have NEVER been mentioned in the last 20 yrs or so...tight pink gums.

So just another benefit of this powerful antioxidant.

https://nutritionandhealing.com/2014/06/12/gifts-from-the-grape/

I don't drink wine anymore but I did my share up until 10 yrs ago or so.

I might as well add here that I have not gone to a dentist in about 10 yrs, went all my life prior and started refusing xrays about 15 yrs ago and with the antioxidants and the great new coconut oil toothpaste I've been using for some yrs now, Now Foods Coconut Oil, I have no issues. I can get my teeth good and clean and have no issues. SO WHY pay dentists $100's for what.

I have a broken molar that I've been watching for decades and if and when I get a pain flair and now and then some food will do this, I clean the area and apply Myrrh Tincture before bed and the pain is gone by next day. Myrrh is a miracle healer too.

BTW: I have plenty of dental work from years of too much sugar/carbs and nasty toothpaste and all commercial TP's are loaded with chemicals. Here is just one chemical:

https://slsfree.net/

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
    Patsy Faye likes this.
  2. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm tempted with the Myrrh tincture but what about the taste ?

3. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

For what it does and helps, the taste is nothing to think about. It's the results. It burns a tad and then goes away. I have a strong constitution and those things don't bother me. Some will add a few drops of the Myrrh to a little clean water and swish but I go full strength and it zaps the pain for a long while.

Patsy Faye likes this.