Guns And Weapons? Weapons'? Leading Cause Of Death?

Discussion in 'Guns & Weapons' started by Jeff Elohim, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

in the usa for decades has been what 'weapon' ?

not guns. not knives. not bombs. give up ?

medicine

hands down. (no question) (I mean no doubt..... questions might or might not be answerable)

2. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

Wow, So I strongly encourage you not to see a Dr. Do not take any medicine,refuse any and all life extending measures no matter how simple.
    How stupid a statement is this. Medicine is no more a weapon than my socks.
    What on gods green earth would make you think drugs are a weapon.
    Penicillin
    Polio Vaccine
    Manufactured insulin
    Metronidazole
    Aspirin
    Thousands upon thousand of effective drugs that do their job with out harm.
    Of course you can point out several drugs that should have never been approved, but those are few and far between.
    As far as pharmaceutical companies being in it for the money? Well Duh!
    When I was eight years old selling lemonade, I did,nt give a hang whether you were thirsty or not, just that you bought my product.
    Capitalism my friend capitalism!

3. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

This reminder flashed across my TV and laptop screen. What a pathetic reminder of sad events that never should occur in this country.

Hedi Mitchell likes this.
  4. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Another Hallmark opportunity? :p

Hedi Mitchell likes this.
  5. Tex Dennis

Tex Dennis Veteran Member
    Registered

That post says a lot and the insight is flat scary

6. Jeff Elohim

Registered

See from one other response, the nile is the most common reaction to truth of it. ) the nile, da nile, de nile, nedial, denial.... (

Were people in Germ Many scard ? or excited ? when nazism grew in power ? or were most just tricked, just like USA?

The statistics show the truth, once seen, of the death rate from hospitals and doctors/health system (so-called) /

Their own statistics prove the loss of life is mostly from the medical system , un-necessarily, because of profit and power and greed.

What's the Third Leading Cause of Death in the US? Medical ...
    doctorscouncil.org › 2016/06 › whats-the-third-leading...

Jun 10, 2016 — According to a recent New York Times article “If medical error were considered a disease, a new study has found, it would be the third leading ...

Study Estimates Medical Error Is Third Leading Cause of ...
    blog.sevenponds.com › something-special › study-esti...

May 18, 2016 — Study Estimates Medical Error Is Third Leading Cause of Death in USA. A recent study from John Hopkins University urges systemic change to ...

About 1,320,000 results (0.84 seconds)
    Did you mean: leading cause of death in us "is medicine"

Is Medicine Really the Third Leading Cause of Death in the US?
    anh-usa.org › Stop Crony Healthcare

May 10, 2016 — Probably not.
    Compelling evidence says it is THE leading cause of death, even ahead of heart disease and cancer. A troubling report just ...

7. Peter Renfro

Registered

First thing, Define Medical error! I have a real hard time taking your links as fact. They are both publications that have every vested interest in denigrating traditional medicine.
    What is the point to your postings. You are not educating anyone. Most people recognize that natural and holistic practice is great and goes a long ways in promoting general health, how ever it falls far short of what is needed for most people at some stage in their lives.
    I will ask you personally, Do you take ANY manufactured drugs? Have you had and surgical or medical procedures performed on you?
    Your railing against manufactured drugs and modern medical techniques is tiresome!
    No modern medicine is not perfect, but I will stand the outcomes of 2021 up against the outcomes of 1721, 1821,and 1921 , I know where I want to be.

Lon Tanner likes this.
  8. James Hintze

James Hintze Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I don't understand the argument about 'the leading cause of death." If the gun fetish causes deaths, which it does, is that acceptable because other things cause more death?

9. Peter Renfro

Registered

How does that relate to my response?

10. James Hintze

James Hintze Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

No offence intended; my comment was not aimed specifically at you, but at the whole discussion.

11. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Do you mean to ask that
    if death is preventable easily by not doing what is wrong,
    then it is not acceptable to continue doing what is wrong , whether with guns, knives, drugs, medicine, immunizations, pollution, preventing access to potable (drinkable clean) water, preventing access to food/ being able to have a garden or farm, etc etc ?

12. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Jeff, you are very, very close to me putting you on "ignore". Then again, I also have to add a "LOL" to some of your threads. But, and I do understand..........that is you.

You do know that you do some very controversial threads? I know what that is like, I've done the same and stirred up some people here.

13. Tex Dennis

Tex Dennis Veteran Member
    Registered

Best I do not reply honestly here so with a 10-42 out of it.

14. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

There is no rule that says a person has to read every single thread, or that we have to agree with everything another person says.
    That is what discussion is all about, we all say what we think, believe, or our opinion about something, and each of us probably has a little different concept.
    If we all thought the same thing every single time, there would not be much sense in having a discussion forum.

If you do not want to read what someone posts, you can choose to avoid that thread, or put the person on ignore like @Cody Fousnaugh mentioned, but please do not expect that everyone has to agree about every thread, and some threads and opinions are going to be controversial.

This thread would probably have been better placed in a different section, since it actually has nothing to do with guns or weapons, and is yet another thread about bad doctors and medicine.
    I am looking to see if that is possible without disrupting the whole thread.

Don Alaska and Tex Dennis like this.
  15. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Why did you stir them up? Was there a goal, or a reason, or a plan ?