Halloween Movies

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Ike Willis, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

Thank God Halloween is over. Now we won't see all those horrible Halloween movies every night. We'll get to watch all those horrible Christmas movies every day until new years.:(

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

At least there are some very good Christmas movies, while the Halloween movies are seldom very good.

Ike Willis likes this.
  3. Ike Willis

Registered

Yes, even I have a few Christmas movies I watch over and over. 'Christmas Story' is one. And one with Billy Bob Thorton, I forget the title.

Ken Anderson likes this.
  4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Bad Santa?

Ike Willis likes this.
  5. Ike Willis

Registered

Yeah, bad santa. I like that one. I like Billy Bob. He made some good movies.

6. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

Aww, i was hoping there'd be a list of horror flicks here. I was going to look for some to watch, but then got sick and blew off Halloween. I love horror movies, but not the Saw kind. Christmas movies are my favorite, so I'll probably be ranting about a few I'll be watching. Shoot, I guess the ones I have sitting in my Watch List on eBay will be going up in price now that Halloween's over.

Ike Willis likes this.
  7. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

For the past few days, we were bombarded with horror and suspense movies on tv. And Halloween was not confined to that because even talk shows and documentaries were all about scary stories.

There's one documentary that caught my eye, it's about a guy who was being interviewed about his associations with dwarfs - those small hideous creatures. He said that drwarfs had contacted him via mental telepathy to give him powers to heal the sick. And he had been doing that for so many years. The only problem is that he couldn't get a job since he had dedicated all his time for the healing sessions. It seems that he was under the control of the dwarfs. Some testimonies of his patients who got well were also shown via candid interviews.

That got us thinking because we have been hearing lots of stories about dwarfs and elves who give power to humans.

Ike Willis likes this.
  8. Ike Willis

Registered

Satan and his crew are expert at disguises.

9. Hannah Davis

Hannah Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

I love Christmas movies and specials. These can always be heartwarming and entertaining. I do agree though that some Halloween movies have become too gory and scary. What happen to the days of classic horror with Dracula, Frankenstein and the Wolfman. Now these were good horror films that weren't too gory.