Hard To Post

Discussion in 'Help Requests' started by Bobby Cole, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Dunno the reason but I am having a lot of difficulty posting lately. When I submit a post, the button goes black for about 15 seconds or so then turns green again. Sooooooo, I hit post again the button turns black for a while and then posts it twice or I lose then entire article.
    If the double post goes through, then I have problems trying to delete one because the delete button does the same thing. It's a crap shoot..................
    Ddos problems again or just my luck?

Bill Boggs and Holly Saunders like this.
  2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Ive had similar problems but it was usually right before the forum would not load.

Bill Boggs and Bobby Cole like this.
  3. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

Yep I've been having similar for quite a long time now off and on..not every day but often enough for it to be irritating..also I get the ''reply' box or ''like'' button disappear completely, and only for the fact that I know where it's situated can I press it and it works, even tho' I can't see it.. it's just a blank area

Bill Boggs and Bobby Cole like this.
  4. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

hmmm..........Yeah, my wife and I were talking about the "like" button. When we hit it, a screen pops up asking if we really meant to like someone. At first I took a little umbrage by it because it looked like the computer was asking if I knew what I was doing by "liking" someone. Stupid thing, OF COURSE I LIKED IT OR I WOULD NOT HAVE PUSHED THE BUTTON!!!!!
    I have since taken my meds and I am much better now.........................

5. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

LOL.... well I haven't had that with mine yet..... but if and when I do then pass the meds..:D..I forgot to say that the ''post reply' button disappears regularly also...

Bobby Cole likes this.
  6. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Aah .... Bobby needs a hug
    [​IMG] :) 'there - there Bobby'

7. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I can't tell you what the problem might have been. I don't mean to be unsympathetic, but I just don't know what might have gone wrong. It could be any of a number of things, I suppose.

Holly Saunders and Bobby Cole like this.
  8. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

One of those prophesy things. The Lord said life wasn't going to be all that great after Adam and Eve were thrown out of the garden. Nettles and thorns and confusion when ya hit the reply button.