Hearsay Evidence Would Be A Good Solution

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Lon Tanner, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

IMHO----All info dug up on any political American candidate by any foreign entity should be considered Hearsay Evidence and disregarded.

2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Yup, I have to agree with you Lon.
    D. Trump was recently asked if he would listen to someone (about another candidate) from a foreign nation and he said sure, he would listen but that’s as far as it would go. He was also asked if he would turn the person or information over to the FBI and he said he didn’t think that would be necessary depending on the information. (Or something to that effect).

After the Steele dossier and the Russian collusion thing, I think the president is pretty much aware that most information from a foreign source is probably bogus and quite frankly, so should we.

Tom Galty, Don Alaska and Bess Barber like this.
  3. Bess Barber

Bess Barber Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered

I think the U.S. spends far too much time worrying what everyone else thinks. I know it's a global nicety, but sometimes we just go too far with it. Paying attention to what any country has to say about our politicians feels unpatriotic, even if it's true. It's like taking up for your own family even though you know they are nuts.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  4. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

With all due respect Bess, I think you missed the point .

5. Tom Galty

Tom Galty Veteran Member
    Registered

Think the DNC did this a few years back against Trump.

I like Tucker so follow him a lot.

Think he says it well in this clip.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  6. Bob Kirk

Bob Kirk Veteran Member
    Registered

Good thing the democrats are out in force condemning a common sense response by Pres. Trump. I hope all the condemnation is kept for the 2020 campaign so the contrast between republicans & democrats can be used to show just how stupid they are.

7. Bess Barber

Bess Barber Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered

Sorry. It's a character trait of mine. :)

Bobby Cole likes this.
  8. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Actually, I think Lon might have misunderstood what you were writing or maybe I misunderstood but like it anyway.
    Just as Israel obviously didn’t take a lot of stock in what Obama’s undermining of Netanyahu’s election had to offer, we in turn shouldn’t pay a whole lot of attention to what someone from another country has to say concerning our elections and how we handle our own country.

But here’s the problem as I see it. There are some heavy hitters out there with a lot of resources like G. Soros [for instance]. He holds dual citizenships (which to me should be illegal) and has spent a ton of money on forming over 80 organizations which are specifically built just to produce a lot of propaganda and discord in the U.S.
    Propaganda that is nothing more than hearsay with just a tinge of something resembling the truth to start a movement in order to turn a part of the population in the direction he (Soros) wants them to go.
    The thing is, people actually buy into it not only here in the U.S. but other countries concerned with the U.S.
    There is far too much “he said, she said” coming from players from all over the world and in the U.S. but if we check out where that information actually comes from, we’re going to find some money behind it.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
    Ken Anderson and Jerry Adams like this.
  9. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Veteran Member
    Registered

Judge Judith Scheinlin will not allow hearsay evidence to be admitted in her courtroom.

Hal