Hegelian Dialectic

Discussion in 'Education & Learning' started by Martin Alonzo, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The technique is as old as politics itself. It is the Hegelian Dialectic of bringing about change in a three-step process: Thesis, Antithesis and Synthesis.
    The first step (thesis) is to create a problem or use a problem that is there. [Cause]
    The second step (antithesis) is to generate opposition to the problem (fear, panic and hysteria). [Reaction]
    The third step (synthesis) is to offer the solution to the problem created by step one: A change which would have been impossible to impose upon the people without the proper psychological conditioning achieved in stages one and two. [Solution]
    Applying the Hegelian Dialectic, and irresistible financial influence, concealed change agents seek to dismantle social and political structures by which free men govern themselves — ancient landmarks erected at great cost in blood and treasure.
    Their objective is to emasculate sovereign states, merge nations under universal government, centralize economic powers, and control the world's people and resources.
    Cause -------the Vietnamese are shoot at our ships
    Reaction ------- The people tell the government you have to do something
    Solution --------- Vietnamese War.
    Only one problem is the first did not happen.
    Cause ------- Iraq has weapons of mass destruction and he [Saddam Hussein] is throwing baby out of their incubators
    Reaction ------- Fear that they might use the against us or our friends and we have to stop this mad man
    Solution ---------- Iraq War
    The only problem was it was a lie
    The trick is being played on the public year after year and only a few are starting to see it and recognising these false fags and other trick that they are playing.

Denise Evans and Frank Sanoica like this.
  2. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I admit I don't always "look" at these things Martin, but I know that I am foolish if I believe if I "don't look" they don't exist, or there is no truth in them.