Hillary’s E-mails

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Martin Alonzo, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Anyone following the news knows that Wikileaks have been bringing out e-mails that link her to funding ISIS, also fixing the nomination for her, Clinton foundation, and many other things.

Hillary seems bullet proof as far as the Main Street Media {MSM} is concerned even the FBI said if it was anyone else they would be in prison.
    So what is going on first they are not denying the truthfulness of the e-mails only wanting to prosecute the whistle blower that in itself says a lot they must be all true.
    Second how are the people being fooled to believe that she could possibly tell them anything that was not a lie? She cannot tell the truth while under oath.
    Wikileaks is now saying that they will produce more e-mail that has enough information to indict her or they only wish.
    The Clintons seem to be above the law and show it every day. Maybe only her health problem will save the US

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

All the Hillary supporters now are the same people who were Bernie Supporters before and then they agreed that Hillary was a liar, etc. Now that they have no choice she's a Saint, lol.

Who do they think they're fooling? On most forums if you go back a few months you'll see them call Hillary every name in the book and how they'd never vote for her, she's crooked, a liar even a killer, now she's a saint.

3. Martin Alonzo

Registered

4. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Chrissy Page Apparently, nowadays, given the overwhelming propensity towards P.C., crooks, liars, even Sainted politicians of dubious nature, are to be viewed as our next wave of "saviors".

Frank

5. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

The Clinton's grave digger is standing by.

c95e40d4eead213e4bc4448f3b2724ac.jpg

6. Martin Alonzo

Registered

I think the people who are putting out these e-mails are the intelligent community who are getting sick and tired of getting their men killed because of the recklessness of her e-mails costing many spies to have to get out of town fast or die. Some cannot get out of town and are killed.

Sheldon Scott and Frank Sanoica like this.
  7. Chris Ladewig

Chris Ladewig Veteran Member
    Registered

You have to wonder what her pull really is, money, blackmail, friends ? What are her followers thinking ? Way beyond my feeble comprehension.

8. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

This is the first time I've learned of that ISIS funding. Does that mean to say that the US has been giving financial aid to ISIS? It is not clear to me which country is for Assad, the Syrian president and which are against. But what I understand is that Russia and the US are on opposite poles in Syria - if Russia is for Assad then US is against Assad. So maybe if my theory is correct then US sided with ISIS to topple Assad from his throne. But whatever is the intention, the mere fact of aiding ISIS is not acceptable to me. That's maybe because I fear ISIS so much. It looks to me that they have the capability to rule the world.

9. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Corie Henson My understanding of it, Corie, is that our gov't. funded ISIS to use them in ridding Syria of Assad, but the plan back-fired, with ISIS now intent on ridding our country of it's gov't (and or it's people). My understanding could, however, be all wrong.

A similar scenario comes to mind. Then Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Colin Powell ordered several thousand Surface to Air Missiles (SAMS) shipped to the Iranian government, without knowledge of, or approval by, Congress. That alone was a highly questionable move, possibly treasonous, but so, what else is new? Evidently, it was believed Iran needed them in it's ongoing skirmish with Iraq. Later, some of those missiles were used in attempts to shoot down commercial airplanes. It is not clear whether the Iranian Government was behind those attacks, or not.

Governments play warmongering games, with their citizens being the rooks and pawns. Frank

Corie Henson and Martin Alonzo like this.
  10. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

Well the only thing I saw on the news about Hillary's emails is that she had used a personal server for emails when she was Sec. of State and nothing else of what wikileaks says over the news, so I am wondering if wikileaks sources are credible? The news also said that FBI won't prosecute Hillary too for it won't stand up in court. I think many are just too down on Hillary who hasn't done anything wrong, just that she is a democrat and being targeted for it. She did a very good job as First Lady, if Congress had funded more for security there would be less of a chaos that happened and maybe no lives lost. So many things that the Republican majority does is so terrible like the water situation all over the continent! The Republicans surprised me when they'd nominate Trump too. He definitely isn't qualified to be president of America. Why is not Trump qualified...just listen to his speeches you can tell that he isn't qualified to be president of America. It takes more than being a billionaire to be President of America.

11. Martin Alonzo

Registered

They have not denied anything that came out from Wikileaks so you can assume that they are all true and reliable. The only thing that they want to know is who released them. If they were not correct than they would show they are not correct. That is not what happened. The source is not important if the information is correct
    The FBI said that if anyone had done the same thing they would be in prison. Is someone above the law it looks like it. The Clinton family have been getting away with [murder] for years.
    Hillary has done nothing wrong any honest attorney could put her away for life. She has lie under to the government lied to the people and lied under oath repeatedly this in itself would get you or I in jail but not the Clintons.
    She did a good job of filling her pockets with the Clinton foundation selling the US for profit. I live in the Dominican Republic and talk to many Haitians who are here because of Bill Clinton stealing all the money from the relief funds given to the UN for the reconstruction of Haiti after the earth quake. Hillary’s brother ended up with the gold rights from Haiti I wonder how that happened. All the money given to build homes and they are still living in tents. Thank you Clinton family.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  12. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Uh, @Krissttina Isobe, Hillary admitted using her private server(s) to the FBI. It was all over the news a couple of weeks ago. She spent 3.5 hours being interviewed by the FBI and the final verdict was that she is basically stupid and stupid isn't illegal for her but it is for everyone else so it seems.
    Oh yeah, her hacked Government secret account did possibly get Shahram Imiri hung by the neck until dead in Iran a couple of days ago. Death just seems to want to hang around the poor dear.

Now, what have those testy Republicans done to the water and in which continent? If it has something to do with the oceans surrounding the U.S., I'll have a talk with a couple of my friends who live near beaches and warn them to use the proper facilities instead of doing #1 in the water when they fish or swim if that will help.
    But, if you're referring to the liberal Democrat run EPA, now we have grounds for another conversation.

13. Krissttina Isobe

Registered

Here are some articles about water crisis under Republican watch.

* http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/16/us/flint-water-michigan-attorney-general.html?_r=0

* http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/20/us/obama-set-to-meet-with-mayor-of-flint-about-water-crisis.html

* http://www.ifyouonlynews.com/politics/dont-drink-the-water-how-republicans-poisoned-an-entire-city/

Speaking of beaches...on the news yesterday evening here on Oahu petroglyphs were found:

http://khon2.com/2016/08/08/shifting-sands-reveal-hawaiian-petroglyphs-believed-to-be-400-years-old/

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  14. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Let's see, Nytimes is liberal. iyouonlynews is liberal.
    Yeah, I know the Dems accuse the Reps for the Flint River debacle but then why was the Regional Administrator of the EPA, a liberal agency, forced to resign?

One thing noted is that the Flint River disaster is completely across the board with Dems and Reps squabbling about who's the blame instead of solving the problem. The Dems have even threatened to sue the State of Michigan which would slow down any relief money that has already been offered to help out from the Reps.
    Thus far, it has been the Dems who have slowed down any real recovery from the state.

The problem with politicians is that they are never happy unless they are politikin'! Instead of trying to solve the problem first and then point fingers, they stand around arguing while being totally oblivious to the people who are suffering.

By the bye.......Flint Michigan is a city.......not a continent, and Hillary hasn't had any great ideas on how to help. I believe that Trump, a non-politician, has at least, visited and seen the problems. Strange though, you'd think that political philanthropists like Hillary and Obama would camp out there and offer some help from their own foundations.

15. Krissttina Isobe

Registered

Yeah the politicians jobs that they get elected for is not being done...I don't like the way the city has handled it either. People need water to drink, bathe, cook and live with. Flint , Michigan I know is part of our America. It's sad that so much politicking is going on and no solution in sight! I agree with you that the politicians can't seem to do their own jobs and let the people suffer because of it. I believe that Hillary is waiting for the investigation is done, which the Gov. a Republican apologized for. I was so surprised that the water situation was done in the first place at Flint, Michigan. What about N. Carolina? I saw the news a few years back and water was coming out brown from the faucet what is shocking is this is infrastructure updating and problems...Hillary said in her new 2016 political bid commercials she is for rebuilding America and her ailing infrastructures...therefore it's a safe bet Hillary is up on things. Let's hope she keeps her promise!!! Everyone should have clean water to drink forever, I was so dismayed, shocked and rather disgruntled that America has 3rd world problems!!!