Hollow Earth Theory

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Adam Fields, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Adam Fields

Adam Fields Veteran Member
    Registered

Has anyone read up on this topic? I've done a little researching on it years ago. Never really believed it but I still find things such as this very interesting and am curious to know how everyone else views it. The gist of this theory is that the Hollow Earth hypothesis proposes that the planet Earth either is entirely hollow or otherwise contains a substantial interior space. This is very popular in folk lore.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth

Bobby Cole likes this.
  2. Ruth Belena

Ruth Belena Veteran Member
    Registered

I don't believe it, but I can see why it is a theory that some people might believe. There can be any number of theories, based on geology and studies of volcanoes, earthquakes etc, but the deepest manmade mines and natural cave systems are mere pinpricks on the surface of the earth, so we have only ever penetrated the outer coating.

Isn't Hell supposed to be down there?

3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I think that this is a totally fascinating subject, and it is one that I have heard about for a looongtime. Back in the early 60's maybe (if memory is somewhere close on this), my mother had the original book about the Hollow Earth theory, and I remember reading it way back then.
    My mother actually remembered hearing about Admiral Byrd's expedition to the North Pole, too; and I think it was that one where she said they gave an update every day on the radio. However, as Admiral Byrd got closer to the pole, he was reporting warmer water, and even greenery floating in the river nearby, and she said at that point, they stopped reporting it on the radio.

When she read the Hollow Earth book, it reminded her of what she had heard on the radio all of those years ago, and she wondered if perhaps Admiral Byrd had actually found an entrance into the earth, and the information was being kept secret.

It is hard to imagine that we could actually have an inner world and that the earth is hollow; but the idea has certainly existed in legends for centuries; and it has not been disproven either.
    Here is an article showing some of the information/stories written about the hollow earth theory, and also has a map of what it is supposed to look like.

http://humansarefree.com/2011/05/hollow-earth-agartha-complete.html

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
    Bess Barber likes this.
  4. Pat Baker

Pat Baker Supreme Member
    Registered

Is that where Middle Earth theory on the Hobbit come from. I have seen several shows that have the theory that there is another world under what we know, a whole different type of world, it would be interesting to see if there was some proof that there is a Middle Earth.

5. Yvonne Smith

I just came across another article about the hollow earth, and this one has what is supposed to be the secret journal of Admiral Byrd, and that he was told never to speak about again.
    According to his article, he kept silent, but also saved his journal to be read after he died.

Also in this article , is a story by a military person who was stationed at Area 51, and he also talks about the tunnels that run all over under the earth, and he said that we now move a lot of our troops in these underground tunnels.
    This is interesting, because we hear about the tunnels being used, and some that are called “DUMBs”(deep underground military bases ),but we of course don’t ever hear that some of them were already there for thousands of years, and were built by people who live in the hollow earth.

http://soul-cosmonaut.blogspot.com/2014/02/hollow-earth-theory.html

Bobby Cole likes this.
  6. Mary Robi

Mary Robi Veteran Member
    Registered

The poet Samuel Coleridge wrote about it:

In Xanadu did Kubla Khan
    A stately pleasure-dome decree:
    Where Alph, the sacred river, ran
    Through caverns measureless to man
    Down to a sunless sea.
    So twice five miles of fertile ground
    With walls and towers were girdled round;
    And there were gardens bright with sinuous rills,
    Where blossomed many an incense-bearing tree;
    And here were forests ancient as the hills,
    Enfolding sunny spots of greenery. …………….

Bobby Cole and Yvonne Smith like this.
  7. Yvonne Smith

I just found an interesting new book, and started reading it; so I don’t know how good it will turn out to be once I get further into the book. This book is called “ The Verne Code” after the author , Jules Verne, and especially his famous novel about “ Journey to the Center of the Earth” .
    I don’t know that I believe in aliens from another galaxy, but I can see that the early descriptions of gods, from pretty much any religion, seem to say that they flew in the sky in one way or another.
    We also have the ancient wall paintings of things that look like spaceships, helicopters, airplanes, and even submarines; and it would be hard for a people to imagine this kind of thing, unless they had some kind of knowledge that it existed.
    I was reading more about Admiral Byrd , and his expedition to the arctic, and the story that he started to find a warmer area, with green leaves and such floating in the water, which was in the link I posted just above, and that started me on an Amazon search for other books about a possible hollow earth.

http://vernecode.com/

Bobby Cole likes this.
  8. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

9. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

This Is Getting Too Real.. What Are THEY Hiding?

Bobby Cole likes this.
  10. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

NASA Caught HIDING Something At North Pole! Hollow Earth? 5/20/16

Don Alaska and Yvonne Smith like this.
  11. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

....course, I don't know how one can reconcile the differences in the flat earth and the hollow earth fitting together!?:rolleyes:o_O:confused:
    [​IMG]

Bess Barber likes this.
  12. Bess Barber

Bess Barber Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered

I think the 'substancial interior space' may have merit. Not sure about the whole thing being hollow.

13. Bob Kirk

Bob Kirk Veteran Member
    Registered

I think that hole is the access to hell. All the good people go to heaven so logically there has to be an access to hell here on earth for the bad people.