How To Make It Snow

Discussion in 'Make Me Laugh' started by Shirley Martin, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

To make it snow, sleep all night with your pajamas on inside out and put a spoon under your pillow. I know this is true because Bubba's teacher told them so yesterday. So he did that last night and, sure enough, it's going to snow here tonight and tomorrow. :D

He also told me that a little girl on his school bus kissed him on the cheek...……………………………………………….…………………………………………………………………………. twice. :D

2. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

Ooooh noooo, not twice.... the sky is gonna fall in bless his little socks.... did he like it ... ? :D

Bobby Cole and Shirley Martin like this.
  3. Shirley Martin

Registered

He was grinning when he told me but he blushed then hid his face. I think he did and if he didn't, he will before too long.:D

Bobby Cole and Holly Saunders like this.
  4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

How old is he @Shirley Martin?

My grandson just turned 15 on Dec 1 and my daughter was telling me that he went to a basketball game at the school that afternoon and when he got there a girl had some happy birthday balloons for him....my daughter said he didn't want to get out of the car, lol.

Shirley Martin and Bobby Cole like this.
  5. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I think I would have liked being kissed on the cheek when I was a wee lad. It certainly would have been better than getting a pencil stuck in my leg whilst giving a girl a valentine’s day card.
    Perhaps just sitting on the bus across the aisle instead of next to her might have been the better approach.
    At 6 years old, life is way too complicated and a guy simply doesn’t know what to get a girl he’s in love with.

Shirley Martin and Chrissy Cross like this.
  6. Shirley Martin

Registered

@Chrissy Cross , Bubba is six years old. His wish came true. We got somewhere between six and eight inches of snow. It was blown around by the wind so it was more in some spots than others.

Bobby Cole and Chrissy Cross like this.
  7. Louise Williams

Louise Williams Supreme Member
    Registered

that is great, Shirley..love the spoon under the pillow too, good idea.. lol was wondering how you survived that big snow fall but glad your safe and sound,. and no power outage..