I Am Confused About This Medicine Commercial

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Steve North, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

Many, in the U.S. are buying their scrips in Canada.

2. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

Did you see what I said tho'... ? we in England pay for prescriptions, but in Scotland , Northern Ireland and Wales they do not...they are subsidised by us ( but we're all one country) yet here in tthe south we pay while the rest don't ... and we're not permitted to go into any of the 3 with an English prescription and have it filled for free...

3. Steve North

Steve North Supreme Member
    Registered

Hmmm... That doesn't seem to be the fairest way for those that have to pay to support those that don't..

4. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Good. Thanks.
    That is one of the most important factors to remember when seeking a health care provider, I believe and have found to be true.

5. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

When anyone chooses a multi-thousand dollar treatment drug, plan, etc, everyone pays for that also, unless it is a rich person paying their own way, which is not how the system is set up, is it ?

If someone finds the most healthy, least expensive way of treatment, if they even know enough to look for it, that's a good way to go , right ? Then everyone "wins" except the price-gouging drug makers and those making money from it just for the money - usually hiding the inexpensive path to health... right ?