I Am New Here

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Hannah Davis, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Welcome to the forum, Steve. So far, here in Maine, winter hasn't reached us yet. We've had snow a couple of times, but nothing that lasted, and it was in the low 50s for a while yesterday.

2. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

Oops just found this thread after joining about a week ago.....Welcome to Ken and to Steve, friends from another forum...very pleased to see you here.. :) I'm glad to see lots of people I know here already..

3. Lara Moss

Lara Moss Supreme Member
    Registered

It's okay Holly. I never introduced myself either. It's not a requirement here. We all end up getting to know each other through our postings anyway :)

Holly Saunders and Ken N Louis like this.
  4. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

@Hannah Davis, welcome to the club of fiftyish and sixtyish and all other ishes there is.

Perhaps I will take this opportunity to introduce myself. I just turned 53 last month but I'm still working in a bank for more than 27 years and has no plans of retiring soon. I joined this forum to enhance my writing skills because one of my weaknesses is a small vocabulary. This forum is one good way of learning new English words and idioms as well.