I Have Decided I Am Mike Baxter!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Don Alaska, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Although I didn't watch the show when it originally aired, I have decided I am Mike Baxter on Last Man Standing, although I had both sons and daughters, and I am not the wealthy owner of a sporting goods empire. I can identify with almost everything that is said and done on that show, including children growing up and leaving, and troubles with sons- and daughters-in-law. It apparently was cancelled due to criticizing Obama, even though the ratings were good, but I understand it is coming back on Fox sometime this year.

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I've only seen a few episodes of the first season but I liked it well enough, as I had Tool Time.

3. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I never saw that show but watched Tool Time.

Back then I thought it was funny but might not now, just like I can't watch "Friends" anymore.

Although I could watch "The Golden Girls" over and over and over. :)

4. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

I watched LMS....on Netflix. I like Tim Allen and the show was good...but any show that is constantly ranting poltical crap begins to itritate me.I would again..but way down on my list.

5. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I haven seen it constantly ranting political crap, but it does occasionally interject statements. I cna't take constant or even irrelevant political stuff, but when it is defining the character and only occasional, I can deal with it. Generally, ANY criticism of Obama led to cancellation. It was one of the reasons Jay Leno had to go even though he was at the top of the ratings--he was treating Obama like any other President and telling jokes about him...even though Leno and his wife are raging Liberals.

6. Maggie Mae

Maggie Mae Veteran Member
    Registered

We loved that show and were so sad when it was cancelled ... but you can't keep a Last Man Standing down .. so happy it's back !

Don Alaska likes this.