I Just Heard The U.s. Has Announced An Immigration Emergency

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Don Alaska, Sep 26, 2023.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Although Biden is granting amnesty to 500,000 Venezuelans, he apparently is declaring an Immigration Emergency due to Democrat numbers dropping in the polls. Democrat mayors and governors are complaining about Biden's border policy now that it affecting them. They were proud to be Sanctuary States and Sanctuary Cities as long as it didn't affect them directly, but now that social services and shelters are overwhelmed...they are not so proud.

2. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Action—->consequence.

Way too many in the democrat party just don’t understand.

3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

On the Twitter news right now, they are talking more about possible terrorist attacks here in the US over the next year, and leading up to our 2024 election.
    I just watched a video by Real America’s Voice (RAV-TV) that shows an encampment just inside of the Arizona border at a tiny town called Lukesville. I looked it up on the map, and it puts the illegals close enough for easy attacks most anywhere out in the western US, especially Arizona, Texas, and California, where we have lots of technology headquarters.
    He said around 500 coming in each day, mostly Africans, but also other countries, and now they are getting a lot more men from Syria, all young men of fighting age.

This picture is of a few of the men inside one of the tents, and you can see that these men are definitely NOT Hispanics. The other picture shows you where Lukeville is located and how easy it is to set up an encampment out here in the middle of nowhere.
    The border guards are being forced to let the illegals come in, and the news journalists are supposed to stay outside of the boundaries.

IMG_5547.jpeg IMG_5546.jpeg

4. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

I guess this is why we had the nationwide test of the Emergency Alert [Election Hijacking] System.

Don Alaska and Yvonne Smith like this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

An interesting thing about that test is that Putin was doing the very same thing in Russia on the very same day as we had our tests. I think that more is going on than we are seeing thus far.

6. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

They will blame DeSantis and Abbott and for shipping the illegals to their [It's Just A Concept] Sanctuary Cities, and Biden will be their hero for enforcing the Dem's NIMBY life philosophy.

Don Alaska likes this.
  7. Yvonne Smith

I am pretty sure we have more to be concerned about with the African and Syrian militants coming here than we do with the Hispanic people. I think that a lot of the Hispanic people do come here to work and have a better life for their families, and send money back to wherever they are from. Plus, most of the Hispanic people are Christians, either Catholic or even Pentecostal, from what we see here in Alabama.
    The others from Syria and wherever are most likely Muslims and militant ones, like the Taliban ones who are now saying that they will kill the American prisoners on live television.
    It is SCARY to think of that happening here, but with the number who are coming in, we could see this kind of terrorism here.

8. Yvonne Smith

More information about the possible terrorist attacks to come in the next year or so. This guy says that these people are also being given debit cards to use while they get ready for the attacks. People wonder what is special about 14 months, and apparently, it is to last long enough to prevent either the election, or Trump being put back in office again.
    However, if the attacks hit enough of our necessary technology (computers, etc) and trains, highways, bridges, stuff like that, this country will be totally crippled long before a year is up.
    I am sharing what a guy on Twitter says about the attacks, and a quote from another post of his.

“The official narrative is they have planned for a 14 month jihad allowing for, just in case Trump somehow becomes President. The truth, however, is the Chinese Communist Party PLA believes without electricity for 10-12 months, access to major railways and highways having been destroyed, that approximately 90% of Americans will be dead.”

IMG_5551.jpeg

Don Alaska likes this.
  9. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I have heard it said that the cause of the problems is Biden's perceived weakness and his low poll numbers. He is seen as weak both at home and abroad. Trump was the first president in Decades to have no new wars on his watch. Iran and China want to get things done while Biden is still President just in case Trump does get elected. Russia probably sees it the same way since they took Crimea under Obama, but didn't make a move while Trump was in the White House. Biden get in and the wars start, especially after his embarrassing surrender in Afghanistan. Now both Afghanistan and Iraq are basically back where they were before we spent trillions and thousands of lives. Afghanistan may actually be worse now, as they have seen they can defeat the "Great Satan".

10. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

One source I heard said the Jihad is scheduled to start 70 days after the Israeli invasion. That would put it in the height of the Christmas shopping season and would probably end up bankrupting most of the retailers in the U.S., especially is they attacked retail outlets as well as hitting infrastructure. It might make the American public angry as Pearl Harbor did, but I don't think we have that temperament any more. The attacks would then last through the election.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  11. Yvonne Smith

In Colorado, a train bridge collapsed over top of a major freeway, and they are saying that this could have been a terrorist attack on our infrastructure, which has been being predicted because of the militant illegals coming into this country and the fighting in Israel.
    This bridge was in good condition, according to the reports, so they do not think that it was a natural collapse.
    We have been being warned to expect infrastructure attacks from now until the election next fall, and possible attacks in large shopping malls over the Christmas holidays.

IMG_5562.jpeg

Don Alaska likes this.
  12. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I have heard the same @Yvonne Smith. A number of Arab "immigrants as well as Chinese and others have been apprehended. That doesn't count the ones who went undetected.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  13. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Thats because " liberalism is a mental disorder ".M.Savage

Thomas Windom and Don Alaska like this.
  14. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

The UN and the Red Cross are now encouraging illegal immigration into the U.S. Both have systems in place to enable illegals to enter the U.S. and are paying them to do that. I think the American government is funding both programs.

15. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Keep them buses rollin', Gov. Abbott!!

Don Alaska likes this.