I Posted This On Facebook

Discussion in 'Family & Relationships' started by Sheldon Scott, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

The unnamed daughter called this morning. She didn't send the package either, but at least she called.

I got a package in the mail this morning, well it's past 2am so it was actually yesterday morning. It was addressed to me but I looked all over, inside and out and there was no indication of who sent it.
    Being close to Father's day I thought it might be from one of my daughters. Julie called me this morning, we talked for several minutes and she didn't mention sending anything.
    Patricia has been known to send things, sometimes for holidays and sometimes just out of the blue so maybe it was her, but she usually sends an email saying a package is coming. Hmmm, seems like there's one more daughter but she never calls or comes to see me. I dunno.
    Hey! Maybe it's from a secret admirer. That must be it, a secret admirer. I've probably got lots of those

Babs Hunt likes this.
  2. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

So what was in that package @Sheldon Scott...and was there a note saying who it was from? :)

3. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

Some kind of sweets but not candy. No note inside or out telling who it was from.

I'm sticking with secret admirer.;)

Babs Hunt and Chrissy Cross like this.
  4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I wouldn't eat any until I found out who it was from....I'm sure you have many secret admirers ...maybe one of their husbands sent it. Hahahaha

Just kidding of course.

Babs Hunt and Sheldon Scott like this.
  5. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

It's always nice to have a secret admirer .... enjoy your sweets and Happy Father's Day weekend Sheldon. :)

Sheldon Scott likes this.