I'm Getting Sick And Tired Of It All

Discussion in 'Faith & Religion' started by Joy Martin, Jul 5, 2024.

1. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

at almost 86 I've jumped into so many religions and spiritual stuff and here I am WAITING for a Miracle...... And all the stuff on Coast to Coast, getting sick of it all too.....

Thru all of the Digging and Searching I've done. SOM, Science of Mind, makes the most Sense to FIX the mind, the body is another major challenge.....and some damages cannot be reversed.....

Last edited: Jul 5, 2024
  2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

2 Cor. 5:17
    Therefore if any man be in Christ he is a NEW creation.
    Old things are passed away, behold, all things are made new.

People all over the world and in particular, our supposed Western civilization have been trying to find the answer to some mystic mystery that is and never was a mystery.
    No matter how many books have been written, no matter how many religions have developed and no matter how many ways are taught to people looking for that special spiritual awakening, only one stands out from everything else.

People just make things so difficult.
    It’s like people going through a grocery store looking for a food that will totally satisfy them.
    They look here and yon amongst the myriad of selections whilst passing by the food that they have already tried and again, settle for another kind of food that will undoubtedly fail as well.
    You see, the problem with all those other “foods” is that they may temporarily do the job but it doesn’t last.
    Nothing does except one and that’s precisely what is spoken about in John 4:4-42 when Jesus speaks of a “water” that quenches all thirst….permanently.

Now, so far as miracles go, Jesus performed many miracles yet some who witnessed those miracles still did not believe and went about their way searching for something else.
    In my life I have seen so many miracles that science cannot explain but the greatest miracle of all was when I no longer feared, I no longer felt unwanted and felt loved beyond all that I had ever expected.
    How did it happen? I quit looking and listening to the world and trying this and that and finally listened to He who had been there calling for me all along.
    I’m no longer at war and have no inward battles going on. I surrendered to Him and He has provided all I need especially a love that I cannot describe ever since.

“For I am persuaded that neither life nor death; nor angels or principalities nor powers; nor things present nor things to come, nor heigth nor depth nor any other creature shall be able to separate us from the Love Of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”.
    Romans 8:38-39

There are no special words, mysticism, lessons or passages better than just genuinely asking Jesus Christ into your heart. Simple.
    Your miracle is waiting to happen.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2024