Imodium Being Used To Get High

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Babs Hunt, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

http://www.wbay.com/content/news/People-using-Imodium-AD-diarrhea-drug-to-get-high-472412173.html

This really makes me mad!

I use Imodium for my IBS problems and now because some stupid people use it to get high the FDA may start making up new laws for buying Imodium. And I'm not going to like it if they do.

I've already been through something like this with the Claritan D I take for my allergies. Because some ingredient in it is used to help make meth now every time I buy a box I have to show my ID and sign for it. And you can only get one box a month...so even if it goes on sale you can not stock up.

There are some stupid people in this world and I for one am tired of feeling like I'm being penalized for their abuses.

Chrissy Cross and Patsy Faye like this.
  2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Wow! I even only used it a couple times in my life....just recently.

It seems though that when I take immodium ...that's when I get the rapid heartbeat at night. May just be a coincidence.

3. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Things affect people differently Chrissy...so it may not be for helpful for you. You can always try Pepto Bismol.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I took Imodium for a while after going through radiation therapy for prostate cancer. It was helpful, but I haven't needed it for quite some time now.

Chrissy Cross likes this.