In Search Of Couple Celebrating 60 Years

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Dave Piendak, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Dave Piendak

Dave Piendak Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Hello everyone!

I'm a television producer looking to interview a couple that's celebrating an upcoming 60th Wedding Anniversary. Would love to hear about your marriage and share your wisdom with our audience. If you our anyone you know fits this description, please respond to this post. I would love to speak to you and your spouse!

Dave Piendak

2. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

There is at least one person on here whose been married for 60 years plus.....but could you say where you're situated .. or in what country at least..as a TV producer? there's people on here from all over the western world.. :D

3. Dave Piendak

Registered

Hello everyone!

I'm a television producer looking to interview a couple that's celebrating an upcoming 60th Wedding Anniversary. Would love to hear about your marriage and share your wisdom with our audience. If you our anyone you know fits this description, please respond to this post. I would love to speak to you and your spouse!

Dave Piendak

4. Dave Piendak

Registered

Hello everyone!

Dave Piendak

5. Dave Piendak

Registered

I'm in the USA! Based in LA but hoping to find a couple on the east coast for this particular story / project!

Holly Saunders likes this.
  6. Admin

Admin Forum Administrator
    Staff Member Greeter Registered

The repetition comes from the fact that I merged three threads on the same topic.

Yvonne Smith and Holly Saunders like this.
  7. Dave Piendak

Registered

Thanks Admins!

8. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Supreme Member
    Registered

I know you are interested in couples married 60 years but I thought I’d just meantion

We are friends with a couple who have been married 72 years ,they don’t use computers but both of them are fairly healthy and active for 94 and 93 years olds We go to,their birthday parties every year ,they have children the same age as my hubby and I ...70 and 71

9. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

We celebrated 60 years last September. We had a quite dinner at home, she and I. I said, "Happy anaversiry. From my perspective it's not been too bad."
    She held up a picture of the last family gathering and said, "Mine either, and look at what all we started." Quite a large family, all in all. Two kids, a girl and a boy, four grand-kids. four great grands Most healthy, happy, and doing well. Can't asked for much more than that.