In The News... And Not

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Hedi Mitchell, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Last night by accident, I found myself on Yahoo page. I have not been on Yahoo anything in years.
    But the headline was-Joe Scarborough says he was told Trump had early dementia.
    But then my phone went nuts, and after re browsing to find the article again- could only find the article in
    in much smaller out of the way place on Yahoo.
    After searching news this morning, still this claim is not on any other site-however, on Yahoo, it shows where this info was discussed on MSNBC .
    So my question is- fake news? Has anyone else read the claim that Trump has early signs of dementia?
    I must say, if that is the case, would explain much of his erratic behavior. Joe is calling for the 25th amendment to be used, in order to relieve Trump from duty.
    Not really having much faith in any article from the press nowadays, but still this caught my attention.

2. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

If he has, he has had the problem for many years :rolleyes:
    I think it's more lack of judgement

3. Harry Havens

Harry Havens Veteran Member
    Registered

Yes, I read the claim... along with many others. It would be much harder to remove him from office via the 25th amendment than through impeachment. The latter being almost impossible at this point in time.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  4. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Wow just saw the news...Trump ...how you going to get out if this one ?Flynn admits lying and word is Trump had him contact Russians about election.
    Stocks taking a tumble. Trump to speak soon...Geez what a day:eek::p