Interesting Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I can across this conspiracy and though it was interesting President Putin was returning from a BRICS meeting in Brazil and of course some people would love to see him killed and shooting him down in the ocean the suspicion would be that US did it. If he was shot down over Ukraine it might start a war in that area and leave the Middle East unprotected.

The Russians got wind of what was going to happen and when the Llyushin LL-96-300pu crossed paths with the Malaysian flight MH17 which were only minutes apart the block the transponder of both the planes and transmitted the others ID. At a distance both planes look the same so in trying to down Putin’s plane they shot down the MH17.

The Russians knew about the attack plane and who is behind it but cannot say much without involving themselves in the indirect downing of the plane if they had not changed the IDs the plane would not be shot down.

How much of this store is true I don’t know the two planes were in the same area.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  2. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Martin Alonzo An amazing possibility, certainly. However, like our own high officials operate, I would not doubt that three or four flights were operated, all at the same time, each being represented as Putin's flight.

A scientist named Heisenberg originated the idea that a single sub-atomic particle can never be "seen", because it's location can never be predicted accurately. It's called the "Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle". Seems like presiding high officials use it to mislead the "bad guys"!

Frank