Interpreting Personal Attacks Direct Or Subtle?

Discussion in 'Comments on Forum' started by Lon Tanner, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Love it ! Natural unprocessed healthy....

It is usually always better than other sources, and remember that some growing crops and other things outside might be gmo or sprayed without knowing it...

Farmers in Mexico got sued in courts for growing altered seeds/crops when that bad stuff (gmo or altered otherwise) was carried by the wind into their property and it grew along with the crops they wanted to grow.
    The druglords/corporations tried to force all of them to use their altered seeds, (which have to be bought again every year since they were made not to reproduce naturally) , and they might or might not have won in court against the 'innocent' farmers ...

i.e. no where on earth is actually 'safe' from the corporations activities , personal or nationwide/ national.

Oh, natural foods / seeds/ as you note are best, and still to be desired and sought for...

Just possibly , like with fruits and vegetables from the stores, use a bowl of cold water and a tablespoonful of ACV - Apple Cider Vinegar - to soak them for 20 minutes then air dry or pat dry - this detoxifies perhaps 80 to 95 % of the posins (though it does not change the items if they are gmo/altered) .

2. Terry Coywin

Terry Coywin Veteran Member
    Registered

Whatever did you say to get you banned for life, Lon?

3. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

I can't remember other than I know it was trivial.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I remember that, too, @Lon Tanner . I think that it was after politics had been banned there; but you brought it into threads and got banned. Over there, I think that all bans were permanent, no matter what the reason, and no chance to present your side of anything, either.
    The old messages are all still there if you cared to read them and see what happened.

Actually, I just looked and you are NOT banned there, it look like. Nothing says banned, anyway.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
    Frank Sanoica likes this.
  5. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Yvonne Smith

I tried once or twice. Being unable to log in made it near-impossible, no search allowed.

Frank

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  6. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

I just tried seniorforums.com and was able to sign in and then said I was banned.

Frank Sanoica and Yvonne Smith like this.
  7. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Hoping for the best - a ban is sometimes for certain IPs/servers/ areas/ sytems, no matter who logs in thru that system/server/area IP they are all banned.