Ion Channel Christmas Movie Marathon Today

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Babs Hunt, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

For those who love to watch Christmas love and joy movies....they are on the Ion channel today. Personally I love these Christmas fairy tales and enjoy how they pump up my Christmas Spirit.

Enjoy if you go for those kind of movies. If not "Bah Humbug!" :D

2. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

I suggested a Christmas movie on Netflix last week. No Hosea way she says, I don't want to watch any Christmas movies, there's going to be no Christmas decorating on my part, none, Christmas is for kids. So don't guess there will be any Christmas movies ethis year. But you watch them and have fun.

3. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

That's why I have two TV's @Bill Boggs...so I can watch what I want and my Honey can do the same. :)

It's still football season and Sunday is game day....so I'm watching my Christmas movies on my TV in our bedroom while my Honey gets the bigger screened TV to watch his games. Our Saints (our home team) are not playing today since they played last Thursday night, and the only interest I have in the other teams is when they are playing our Saints.

I will enjoy those movies for you Bill. And some years my attitude has been like Scrooge's too...so I understand both sides of this story.

Bill Boggs likes this.
  4. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

Seven, eight years ago we moved from a large house to a small house. When the television is on it can be heard in all parts of the house,
    loud enough so you could not play a radio or another tv with out the other one annoying you. So I suggested to my roommate she pick the
    carrier or cable for her television, get her a large tv aand the tv would be her domain, 24/7. I, on tdhe other hand would have the internet
    since she did not care for internet or computers Bascally on Saturdays she has granted me the right to watch college football which I have
    done this year. I quite watching professional football and have not watched for several years now. Generally when the home team plays,
    meaning the University of Oklahoma, I watch, and I watch the play-off games. This is not a big deal, its a left-handed agreement we have.
    She has the tele; I have the computer. When watching Netflict we compromise using the tele with Apple TV.

Babs Hunt likes this.
  5. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

That's what makes for a good relationship...knowing how to compromise. :)

Bill Boggs likes this.