Iphone Ios 10

Discussion in 'Gadgets & Tech Talk' started by Tim Burr, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I haven't updated my iPhone yet and may wait until I can back up to my daughter's Mac.

Yes, things are different but I thought I'd like the keyboard with the word suggestions etc but all I'm seeing is mistakes.

I didn't really get a chance to study or look at everything that the upgrade did...I haven't even showered yet...it's been a busy forum day. :)

Going to shower soon. :)

2. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

It was kind of hard learning how to use 10 on our computer, but now I've really gotten use to it and know much more about how to use it. Same goes for our iPhones.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  3. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I do like it, just don't understand why I couldn't upload that photo, something I've always done with no problem on here.

Maybe it had to do with the cropping I did...I'll have to see if that happens again with a cropped photo.

The screenshot I took of the error message uploaded fine.

4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Perhaps because I don't use my phone much more than calling someone once in awhile and, rarely, answering it when it rings, occasionally texting someone, and perhaps using a GPS app, I don't notice the difference between updates of the software. I did notice a difference with 10 update but I think it was just in the arrangement of the app icons, or maybe some new ones. I never figured it out. Oh, I do use it as a hotspot often, and have gone online with it, although I can't handle the tiny screen for much of anything. If not for the syncing with my other Apple devices, I think I preferred my Android phone.