Is Bob Joyce Elvis Presley , Listen To Them Sing Together

Discussion in 'Music' started by Yvonne Smith, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

As I was browsing through YouTube tonight, I found one of the videos that was about whether Elvis had faked his own death, to live out his life without all of the notoriety of a celebrity. So, I went searching for more videos of Bob Joyce, to compare them.
    I found several videos and there are overlap pictures of their faces in some of the videos, and the faces do overlap pretty well.

When I listened to Pastor Bob Joyce singing side-by-side with Elvis, it is truly amazing how much alike they sound, and easy to see why people might think that he actually was Elvis. He sort of denies being Elvis in one of the videos I watched, but he does not exactly say that, he just says something like, “I have always been me, and no one else”.
    The video shows you which one is singing at the time, but if you listen without looking, it sounds like Elvis all the way through !

Bobby Cole likes this.
  2. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

If Elvis wanted to remain reclusive, he shouldn't be singing and doing videos ………….
    Anyhoo, the guy in the picture is Bob Joyce - Elvis left the building long ago RIP
    I have heard so many soundalikes over the years and the best was a policeman living locally to me - amazing

3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I agree, @Patsy Faye ; but I was surprised at how much they sound alike, both singing and talking. Even if Elvis were alive, he would still (after all of these long years) have to keep his identity secret.
    Of course, we have had so many Elvis impersonators, that the real one could actually be out there, and singing, and no one would believe it was really Elvis.