Is The Bilderberg Group A Danger To World Peace?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, May 30, 2019.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The meeting which they claim nothing is going on all hides in secrecy. Just but it out yesterday but to take effect on May 30 2019 so people who want to go there and see what is going on will not be able to get an air flight or hotel room. For years if you said anything about Bilderberg meeting it was a conspiracy because it does not exist. Last few years they even put out a website to give everyone the idea of openness but still will not let cameras in. This only feed into the idea of something is going on that you are not entitled to know.

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=palemoon&q=Bilderberg+Back+In+Switzerland+for+2019&ia=web

2. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Detained And Thrown In A Cell - Welcome To Bilderberg 2019!

3. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

The secretive Bilderberg Group has just wrapped its annual meeting held this year in Switzerland.

A collective of elite North American and European politicians, business leaders, financiers and academics, the group has attracted a good deal of suspicion over the last half-century, with conspiracy theorists confidently asserting that its members are plotting the New World Order and are hell-bent on global domination.

Protesters who believe the Bilderbergers represent a “shadow world government” regularly picket their yearly meet-ups, creating a need for high security at all times, but attendees insist the group is simply a debating society taking place outside the glare of the political spotlight.

Is the Bilderberg Group what it maintains or is it a danger to world peace?

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
    Frank Sanoica and Yvonne Smith like this.
  4. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Watch Stacey Abrams as she was invited to the group. I think Soros has something planned for her.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  5. Craig Wilson

Registered

@ Martin Alonzo. Apologies. Did not see your thread. More than a coincidence tho that we used the exact same title.

6. Craig Wilson

Registered

My son is very critical of this group which first met in the Bilderberg Hotel, the Netherlands in 1954. In an interview in 2001 30 year Bilderberger and former UK Labor deputy leader Denis Healey said "To say we were striving for a one-world government is exaggerated, but not wholly unfair,” he said. ”Those of us in Bilderberg felt we couldn’t go on forever fighting one another for nothing and killing people and rendering millions homeless. So we felt that a single community throughout the world would be a good thing.”

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
  7. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

My fault. They were on the same topic and I merged them.

Ken Anderson and Craig Wilson like this.
  8. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Wow... Never heard of this at all. But in several books I have read over the years the same thing would happen- biggies secret meeting- you got the feeling it was govenment at work in the back room.
    This must of been the group...always same author.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  9. Craig Wilson

Registered

Well Mod you did the correct thing.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  10. Craig Wilson

Registered

This group was started.. or at least influenced by the powerful Jewish Rothchild and Rockefeller families.

The Bilderberger’s grand design is for “a One World Government (World Company) with a single, global marketplace, policed by one world army, and financially regulated by one ‘World (Central) Bank’ using one global currency.” Their “wish list” includes:

— “one international identify (observing) one set of universal values;”

— centralized control of world populations by “mind control;” in other words, controlling world public opinion;

— a New World Order with no middle class, only “rulers and servants (serfs),” and, of course, no democracy;

— “a zero-growth society” without prosperity or progress, only greater wealth and power for the rulers;

— manufactured crises and perpetual wars;

— absolute control of education to program the public mind and train those chosen for various roles;

— “centralized control of all foreign and domestic policies;” one size fits all globally;

— using the UN as a de facto world government imposing a UN tax on “world citizens;”

— expanding NAFTA and WTO globally;

— making NATO a world military;

— imposing a universal legal system; and

— a global “welfare state where obedient slaves will be rewarded and non-conformists targeted for extermination.”

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  11. Hedi Mitchell

Registered

@Craig Swanson - thank you for the post.Informative.
    Why is this never in the News? I have never heard of their meetings in public news.
    Why no reporting on Dateline or 20/20 ?
    Just seems this would be of public intrest and should get more attention.
    Regarless my curiosity will now lead me to some research of my own.

Martin Alonzo and Yvonne Smith like this.
  12. Hedi Mitchell

Registered

13. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Here is something that I have read before, and i do not know if it is true or not; but since this is the conspiracy section of the forum, it should be fine to speculate about this.
    Supposedly, the actor Tom Hanks (pedophile) is the same person as Michael Rockefeller , who was said to have been killed and maybe eaten by cannibals around 1961, and covered up by the CIA , to re-appear later as Tom Hanks.
    Another person said to also be related to the Rockefeller family, is Mark Zuckerburg, who started Facebook, and was said to be just some bored college student.

Since we know that many of the movie stars and other celebrities have changed their names and past identities, it is totally possible that this could be true.
    If I remember right (I will have to look for it) , I think that both Hanks and Zuckerburg are on the list of celebrities that flew on the Lolita Express to Epstein’s Island.

ADF7AE43-11C5-4B06-940D-123A9160BD8C.jpeg

Don Alaska and Martin Alonzo like this.
  14. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

This has been shown to be pure fiction by the NSA. Zuckerberg's father was a dentist and his mother a psychiatrist from Dobbs Ferry, NY. Evidently someone picked up on a mug shot of a guy who resembled Zuckerberg who was picked up somewhere in the middle of Arizona on marijuana charges, and from that was born the above nonsense.

Beth Gallagher and Hedi Mitchell like this.
  15. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Craig Swanson

I view it as a swelled-headed controlling group of the rich, exercising their fanciful paranoid ideas and predictions. While they may have power & capability, they yet lack military might; I don't fear them.
    Frank