Just A Load Of Monkey Business

Discussion in 'Happy Talk' started by Terry Page, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I believe it might be a fitting thing if we in the U.S. could get H'Angus to phony up a couple of records and come here to run for president. With a background as Mayor, he certainly couldn't do any worse than our present resident in the White House.
    I am absolutely certain that he would feel quite at home in Washington D.C. There is a brewery in the White House cellar and the rest of the political base is a bit of a zoo anyway.
    He might even approve a new tax code, called the flat banana code whereby we who live on peanuts can pay our taxes with the same.

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

3. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

4. Bess Barber

Bess Barber Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered

This is a totally cool thread!!!!

images (66).jpeg

Bobby Cole and Joe Riley like this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

All my life, since I was a little girl, I have wanted to have a monkey. Maybe it is my Neanderthal ancestry ? In any case, they have fascinated me for as long as I can remember.
    Mom used to go to a store in Spokane that had a lot of tropical fish, which she loved, and while she looked at fish, I was in the back of the store , watching the monkey.
    One of my first toys, and one that I loved, was a little music box that was an organ grinder with a little monkey that went up and down when you turned the crank and the music played Pop Goes the Weasel.
    Sometimes, I watch pet monkey videos on youtube, and I just love seeing those little guys. I especially like YoYo Jr. he is smart and friendly, and you can see that he loves his family.

Joe Riley likes this.
  6. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered