Killing By Fear

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Martin Alonzo, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The culling of America they take a virus which is non threatening and blow it out of proportions so they can get away with anything they want. The elite say that we have an over population in this world and they are looking for ways of dealing with it. Let us start with fear of a virus which causes nothing and we will spray all the misquotes that carry it kill all the bees we need to pollinate our food supply and drop a chemical poison on the population at the same time. The same chemicals they are using also cause the microephaly that they are claiming that the virus causes so when it shows up they will say we were right and here is the proof. They have a vaccine already for the ignorant to line up for with no proof it is safe or effective.

https://www.google.com/search?q=CNN+bees+being+killed&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

2. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

Yes, spraying pesticides is not a sure-fire method of eradicating the pests that are causing the epidemic. And I also believe that the sprayed chemical may have a side effect. I had read several articles claiming some insecticides to cause cancer. And the vaccine? I had posted in another thread about my niece who contracted pneumonia in spite of having a vaccine against it.

Some years back when we were hit by dengue (incidentally, dengue cases is again on the rise), the department of health had initiated spraying which was actually a device that produces smoke to kill the mosquitoes. It has been going on for a year until someone pointed out that the smoke doesn't kill but just drive away mosquitoes. So when the smoke clears up, the mosquitoes come back. Isn't that a silly method of spending government money?

Sheldon Scott likes this.