Kind Of Quiet On Here Lately

Discussion in 'Comments on Forum' started by Chrissy Cross, May 3, 2017.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

At lease this quiet is stopped the media from printing new infections and death toll every hour. May be Trump was right the covid news will vanish after the election

2. Terry Coywin

Terry Coywin Veteran Member
    Registered

I am not even going to read one more word about Corona infections nor political articles. I am up to here in these and enough is enough. It is fruitless to continually babble on and on about it all. Conspiracies abound, so be it. I am not interested.

3. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

This one is suppose to enter the Gulf of Mexico, stay there, and wander around for a few days. Maybe head back to Florida. Hard one to predict.

Projected path from NOAA

Bill Boggs likes this.
  4. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

Up here in these Oklahoma hill where I now live it is not always easy to get what's going on out in the Atlantic or even the Gulf of Mexico. We're absorbed with the local situation and of course everything is segmented so each segment can begin and end on time. Sort of news and weather by formula.

5. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

Boy oh boy or should I say man oh man, the point being I'm am having one tough time typing anything on rthe forum this morning. I've got two mouses and half the time neither wants to work. I had one heck of a time logging in. Things seem to be getting better. Don't someone go and tell me these computers have a mind of their own.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  6. Terry Coywin

Terry Coywin Veteran Member
    Registered

Ho, hum, looks like it's going to remain very quiet, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz