Legs Aching All The Time

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Hannah Davis, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Hannah Davis

Hannah Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

This is something I have been dealing with since June. My legs have been aching especially the right one. Now I know that I have osteoartheritis in both my knees, but could this be causing the aching down the leg. What am I saying down the leg, its now up the leg as well.

I know that I should see a doctor, intended to do just that today. But guess what I got all the way to the street where my doctors office is after getting on a bus paying the outrageous bus fare only to receive a phone call telling me that my appointment had to be rescheduled because the doctor won't be in due to illness. So, I couldn't see the doctor as planned. Anyway, I just wanted to vent about this because it is starting to become difficult to even walk, which is something I use to love to do, but now its a grueling chore.

2. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Osteoarthritis is not hard to reverse but it takes a few life style changes and getting nutrition into your body.
    Doctors who no nothing about nutrition will tell you there is little they can do until it is so bad that the go for surgery which dose not solve the problem. Most all arthritis are the same problem the bones and cartilage is deteriorating. The only exception is rheumatoid arthritis and it is cause by arthritis and a type of bacteria.
    There was a study done by Harvard University showing that chicken cartilage and calcium enriched orange juice reversed arthritis very rapidly. Google Harvard study on chicken cartilage arthritis.
    If you ask a doctor who has a surgeon friend he will tell you nothing can be done and probably show you information from medical sites that agree with him.
    I can speak personally that I help myself and many others get rid of arthritis pain.
    There is a doctor [Dr. Wallach] who has helped many athletes come back when they were told their corers were finished because arthritis

3. Hannah Davis

Hannah Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

Thank you for the advice. I had never heard that about calcium enrich orange juice, I will have to look for this. You are right though when doctors told me there wasn't much that could be done other then injections into the knees. When these were rejected by my health care provider then it was well there's nothing that can be done unless this becomes an emergency situation. In other words the knees lock up on me, not exactly a beautiful scenario but it was the one that they left me with.

4. Martin Alonzo

Registered

If you are looking for calcium get one that is either liquid or at least chelated. Do not take carbonated drinks with before or after meals as you need a strong stomach acid to absorb calcium.
    Chicken cartilage substitute would be pure gelatin like Knox

5. Brittany Houser

Brittany Houser Veteran Member
    Registered

Hannah, see a doctor. You can't assume it's Osteo. It could be something else entirely like Peripheral artery disease (PAD). Hopefully it's nothing of the sort, but you need to have it ruled out.

6. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Don.t limit yourself use all options. Myself I had a knee problem and went to the doctors he gave me a shot and I walked out feeling food. Two weeks later seen another doctor with now a bad knee and right shoulder in pain gave me medication and went home. two weeks later back to he same doctor with knee and both shoulders in pain. It ended up with my knee both shoulders and both hips is so much pain I could barley get into a taxi to see the doctor. The last doctor was a expert surgeon who after running numerous test said he needed to operate on my shoulder. I asked how does that fix my knee and he reply we will have to operate there as well. I call him a quack and waked out went home and started studying health. I first used all the normal web sites you know web MD, and Mayo clinic and getting the same BS as the doctors were saying. Then I expanded my searches to alternative and wholeistic and yes I spelled it right the whole body. Then the answers started to come this all happen about 6 years ago and now I am 73 and in better health than the younger doctors. The medical system was taken over some 1 hundred years ago by the drug companies they took over all education and are not regulated or policed by anyone, in fact they have their own police call the FDA.
    After many years I found that there is a few doctor mostly naturopaths that are telling the truth. I like Dr. Joe Wallach he took what they were doing in veterinarian medicine and brought it to main stream and has been very successful in fact he has been asked to speak at the UN on health matters. Farm animals can get all the same ailments as us and you never hear of a cow with high blood pressure, diabetes, Alzheimer, and heart attack. because of nutrition. Dogs have double their life span but have few more problem because they feed them what we are eating.
    I spend five hours a day for the last 6 years learning and I sill am a student.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  7. Allison Schuck

Allison Schuck Veteran Member
    Registered

Oh my gosh, this is my problem too. Especially when I am in Bed, the pain starts just below the knee. Sometimes I get numbness in my left leg, same area. Dr. says it is from my back. I don't believe it.
    I can't stay on longer tonight as I am sick, but I will be back to this thread soon.

8. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

I have a swelling in the right leg, right there in the muscle area that's behind the shin. The doctor said that it might be caused by my weight because I used to be slim and now I am overweight. Aside from that swelling in the leg, I also have aching fee in the evening. Again, it may be due to my excess baggage. So now I am voluntarily going on a diet to lose some pounds and I hope there will be no more pains when I get back to my ideal weight of 140... I am currently at 166 lbs.