Limo Crash Conspiracy Theories

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Since this is not published in mainstream media, and only found here and there on the internet, I am starting this part of the limo crash discussion as only a conspiracy theory, and not as part of the “official report”.
    One of the interesting things going around, is of course the connection between the limo owner and the FBI, especially Monica McLean, friend of Christine Ford. (The limo owner was apparently seen catching a plane out of New York shortly before the night of the crash)

However, there is also a possibility that at least some of the people in the limo were targeted, and have connections with a company that is involved with computer chips.
    Another thing that is strange (and this has been mentioned in other threads here), is that there is not a lot of damage shown to have happened to the limo, but everyone immediately was killed in the crash. You would have thought that there would have been at least a few survivors that would have been taken to hospitals, even if they later died.
    One of the theories is that chlorine gas was released into the car, almost immediately causing people to pass out and die, and that this was the actual reason that the limo went through the intersection and crashed.
    This could explain why no autopsies and cause of death has been released for the victims.

9AF40D5D-29D2-4C49-AD16-E6EBE15484BF.png 7875C5F8-45C4-40CD-8653-F997AB93E450.png

2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Yeah, that was the suspicious part to me. Normally ALL the people in the limo would not have been killed in a 60 mph crash into a utility pole. There should have been at least a few people who survived. If they were dead before the crash, it would be revealed by an autopsy, but whether it will be released is another question.

3. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I sure don't think this was just a simple accident. I also think we probably will never know the truth of what really happened here...just like in so many other cases now days.

4. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Are the families of the victims allowed to see their bodies? If they died from trauma, it should be clearly visible.

5. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I would think they will be doing autopsies on all the bodies so they will know what did kill them.