Live Storm Coverage In The United States, From Ryan Hall, Stormchaser

Discussion in 'Weather & Natural Disasters' started by Denise Evans, Mar 28, 2022.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

LOL, exactly ;)

Hey @Yvonne Smith I found when Ryan is starting today, 2-3pm Kentucky time, I'm gonna be gone so can't post it, but if anyone wants to view it, maybe post it here, you can see it at youtube when it starts:

Last edited: Mar 2, 2023
  2. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Hey ladies, you have good taste. I watch Ryan too, along with Max Velocity.

I haven’t heard anything about help from the Biden-Harris mess of an administration either. Also, I don’t think people realize how bad things are for the states north of Florida.

3. Denise Evans

Registered

The only thing I saw was biden/harris declared a State of Emergency for Florida, but I admit I don't bother much to see what they are doing right, if anything :(

4. Denise Evans

Registered

I just have never gotten very interested in Twitter/X @Yvonne Smith but I sure appreciate the info you get and share with us here ;)

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  5. Ruby Begonia

Ruby Begonia Supreme Member
    Registered

Denise Evans likes this.
  6. Denise Evans

Registered

thought some might want to see the video Ryan uploaded today on how folks are being helped by donations given:

Don Alaska likes this.
  7. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

That little system in the Caribbean is threatening Florida with more rain if nothing else. Heaven help them if it heads over the path of Helene.

Denise Evans likes this.
  8. Denise Evans

Registered

Hmm, they can go in debt trillions of dollars but not for the worst natural disaster in "our country" I think I've ever seen??

Why is that biden/harris, aren't you willing to spend our dollars on Americans? Gee, maybe you shouldn't be giving so much time and money to the millions of illegals. Seems you don't have any concept of "planning for American emergencies".

Maybe you need to call on someone like Daniel to interpret your dreams, if you dare to share them. Does Nebuchadnezzar ring any of your bells? You can always google it, good read, I highly recommend it for biden/harris.

As usual, it's this administration that isn't doing what they are supposed to be doing.

9. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

There is expected to be a bill for help to hurricane victims in Congress this week, but they are going to saddle it with lots of money for Ukraine and Israel...and maybe a little for Georgia, North Carolina and Tennessee.

Denise Evans likes this.
  10. Denise Evans

Registered

I can't even imagine having such a disaster, and then to see more of it coming but I know it's still good for folks to have the option of being prepared. That is if they are even able. It sounds like good folks are doing their very best to help, thank God for every one of them.

Don Alaska likes this.
  11. Denise Evans

Registered

Oh yeah, this is a real opportunity for the selfish to do their "so called" giving, with ulterior motives.

Hmm :cool:now how can we use all this to put Trump down, and raise ourselves up. This kind of thinking is straight from hell.

Don Alaska likes this.