Location Map?

Discussion in 'Help Requests' started by Diane Lane, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

Thanks, @Ken N Louis but my point was that I wanted to see them all on one map, much like the one that @Terry Page posted. I love seeing everyone's individual maps, though, thanks for sharing, y'all. If you look @Ina I. Wonder's map, you can see me, I'm down around Seabrook, to the southeast of her, and @Bonnie Thomas is west of Ina, in Cypress. Seeing them all in one place/on one map helps give the perspective of where we all are in comparison to one another. I'm not sure exactly how far time wise Ina and Bonnie are, but I'm guessing I'm about 1 1/2 hours from Ina, just to give some perspective on distance.

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm not very close to anybody I don't think. Do live close to Lon but he's on another forum. He's about 4-5 miles from me.

Holly Saunders and Diane Lane like this.
  3. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm not close to anyone at all on this forum geographically...the closest when he's in the UK is @Terry Page but he's all the way up in the middle of the country and I'm down in the South!!

Chrissy Cross and Diane Lane like this.
  4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I have my location and other information on my profile page under the section for information, and that seems like a good place for it, at least to me. You do have to look at a person's profile page to see where they are located, as opposed to it just being right there on the avatar; but it is a simple thing to do.
    I like it when people fill out some information on their profile page, and I think that it help us to know each other just a little bit better, about the basic things.
    I always keep signatures turned on; but I don't like the longer ones either. Most of us change our signature every so often, and I have read some really great quotations from signatures.

Terry Page likes this.
  5. Terry Page

Terry Page Supreme Member
    Registered

Maybe as a project we could make our own real maps and put them on a wall :rolleyes::D

Yes I leave signatures on as it reminds me of members locations, if they are put on, but I do recall where most members live, which is a long way from where I live, ;)..... but a map would still be helpful I feel, especially when I wake up and forget which country I am in ;)

@Yvonne Smith

6. Bonnie Thomas

Bonnie Thomas Veteran Member
    Registered

I think there is an app for that! :D

Holly Saunders and Terry Page like this.
  7. Ken N Louis

Ken N Louis Veteran Member
    Registered

On other Forums I have a user name of Ken N Tx which says alot..I have used that name since 1996!!

Terry Page likes this.
  8. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

LOL..a M....App :D

Bonnie Thomas and Terry Page like this.