Love This Women

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Tom Galty, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Tom Galty

Tom Galty Veteran Member
    Registered

The PC lot have shut her down and banned her form TV

Great quote is and a classic.

"I would rather be grab by the pussy than have a pussy for POTUS"

Watch and enjoy a person who has Balls who is also a women.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
    Bess Barber, Joe Riley and Don Alaska like this.
  2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

She is a kick, @Tom Galty. I have never heard of her, but I like her forthrightness. The critics DID get in the idea of "Hate Crime", and in the U.S., they would have found a way to throw in Racist as well. She doesn't seem intimidated by labels and name-calling...a fearless lady.

Bess Barber, Tom Galty and Joe Riley like this.
  3. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

well she's not always right, but I do like the fact that she never gives a care about what she says...

4. Bess Barber

Bess Barber Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered

It's the same thing I say about Trump, but he's a president, so it weighs differently. :p
    I dislike being around people who can't say what they think because they are so afraid of saying the wrong thing.
    I don't think we should offend people on purpose just for the sake of it, but sometimes.....things need to be said.

5. Bob Kirk

Bob Kirk Veteran Member
    Registered

I was able to hear & understand most of what she said. Her accent and speed in expressing an opinion were difficult for me. I think controversial opinions are important to generate discussion on any topic, to shut that down is a disservice to everyone.

I listened to her take on people that are fat. I was waiting for how fat now is no longer the brunt of bullying because fat outnumbers thin. If anything thin is in danger of being the brunt of bullying.

Tom Galty and Frank Sanoica like this.
  6. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

Just my impression ...

General ...
    We haven't passed the stage yet where men control the media, especially on the conservative side. I think she pretends to believe whatever she thinks powerful men want to hear in order to get ahead in her career, whatever that is. Kind of like mental prostitution. I would never trash women, or anyone, just to get the attention of men. Not that desperate.

Specifically ...
    She reminds me of a (male) troll on a weight loss and fitness forum I once belonged to. He claimed to be on a crusade against fat women. There was a small contingent of FAM (Fat Acceptance Movement) women who followed him around from forum to forum to harass HIM. It was chaos. Turned out he was just a simple troll looking for attention and control.

Btw, the owners of the forum (Livestrong.com) shut down the forum overnight without warning, because of complaints about him. Mission accomplished.

Tom Galty and Patsy Faye like this.
  7. Tom Galty

Tom Galty Veteran Member
    Registered

She did go well over board which got her sacked by LBC.

When she said about the refuges escaping from Africa to get to Europe

"We need a final solution"

Stupid thing to say

Holly Saunders likes this.