Madonna: Blow Up The White House

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Gary Ridenour, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

the SS is investigating this and now she's trying to back it down. these retarded liberals best watch the threats now. by law this prostitute should be jailed.

2. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

AFAIK, she is nothing more than a sickening freak.
    Frank

3. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Just when you think maybe she is cleaning up her act, or surely she would as she gets older, she comes up with her dirty mouth and vulgar ways.

4. Gary Ridenour

Registered

nope. she's going right down the stool

5. Frank Sanoica

Registered

@Denise Happyfeet
    I threw out a shot in the dark, not knowing much for real, but having seen a few of her clips on various dubious TV shows, which cemented my opinion of her. I hoped when I posted that I was not confusing her with Lady gaga, another of similar posture, IMO, having little creditworthiness, and just as disreputable as the other.

Is it me? Do I expect too much decency, worthwhile viewing interest? I think not.
    Fank

Patsy Faye likes this.
  6. Denise Evans

Registered

Lots of us feel the same @Frank Sanoica I was watching some documentaries on stars of yester-year, and wow, they were really STARS back then. I realize they weren't all perfect, but the movies they were in, the clothing, the language, so classy compared to some of the garbage Holly'weird puts out as entertainment today. And down-right creepy people like Madonna, junk, their junk. I've heard it said God doesn't make junk. I don't believe He does either, but somehow, these have turned into junk.

Patsy Faye and Frank Sanoica like this.
  7. Frank Sanoica

Registered

@Denise Happyfeet
    The work of the Devil??

8. Denise Evans

Registered

Entirely possible. I believe in evil, and don't think people are evil, but they can be influenced by it. I also don't believe people are good, but they can be influenced by it. I heard someone say one time that whatever you think about the most, is your god. I thought that was interesting, and think it can be true.

Patsy Faye likes this.
  9. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Celebrities really do believe their own publicity and the adoration of fans goes to their head
    then their ego inflates to such an extent, they believe they have immense power :rolleyes: :mad:

Denise Evans likes this.
  10. Patsy Faye

Registered

@Denise Happyfeet - the stars back then had a code to live by, enforced by the studios
    The studios were so right to instil good behaviour and dress sense, to be role models for the young
    This has changed drastically and we can see every day the damage, this lack of morals presents :(

11. Gary Ridenour

Registered

I have an audio CD with one of her songs on it so now I have some editing to do

Denise Evans and Chrissy Cross like this.
  12. Denise Evans

Registered

This is so true in many cases. I didn't think about it til you mentioned it, but I know especially the ones that perform right on stage just about die without the applause and people scratching and fighting to get close to them. I've never understood "fans". I might think someone is goodlooking but I would die before I threw myself at them or scream at their concerts:rolleyes:

Holly Saunders and Patsy Faye like this.
  13. Denise Evans

Registered

LOL, yes, I use to like a couple of her songs, and I do mean only a couple, but I just can't stand the though of her now. I am pretty sure she is her own god.

14. Patsy Faye

Registered

15. Denise Evans

Registered

Really true, it's just been going down the toilet, slowly but surely. I'm not shocked that easily, but I just got cable again after a few years without, and some of the language, and clothing, omg!

For the first time ever, I watched most of a "silent movie" on TCM last night. I actually was mesmerized by the acting so much more than the words!! I see now why some folks so love the "silents":) At least this one was pretty good. These people "really acted"!