Maine Representative Hamman

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Bobby Cole, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Okay @Ken Anderson, sooooo what's with this cat Hamman? I believe he has suddenly hit the popularity button one time too many because he's definitely in the news.

I can think of a lot of possibilities for his death threats toward President Trump such as too many libations at the local saloon or perhaps he hasn't refilled his xanex lately.
    Coupled with his uh, more than colorful language I do believe him to be completely unhinged or very close to it.

I'm sure his body guards are now getting paid some overtime but after the secret service gets finished with him he might be slated for a location complete with prison guards instead.

What cha say o Maine resident and forum administrator?

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Yeah, he was pretty over the top. Clearly, he's a liberal Democrat from liberal Southern Maine. Yet no one in the Maine Democrat Party is doing anything but supporting him, and this is the same Party that forced a Republican state congressman to resign his committee seat for sharing an uncomplimentary Obama meme a year or so ago. An apology wasn't enough for a Republican. The problem is, of course, that Republicans always turn on their own while Democrats support their own. This guy is getting hit pretty hard though. They tried very hard to bury it. The Maine GOP had to issue a statement in order to get our local media to even cover it. Then of course, it made it to the national media. This guy is also a project manager for Good Shepherd Food Bank, a Christian organization.

3. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I have had something cooking in my brain for a couple of weeks now and it might bear some relevance to Hammon's actions.

Call it a conspiracy theory or what have you, but it seems that there are some of the players with the DNC that are especially angry with Trump because of the Paris climate change agreement.
    When the president backed out there was so much outrage, so much hatred. The problem I have is that I cannot believe that people are so much into the possibility of a great climate change that they would put themselves so far into the line of fire, so to speak. I could understand some major concerns or even some debate but the bitter venom that is being spewed by Obama and his followers is almost crazy. Unless..........

If certain players were guaranteed major kickbacks when the agreement was locked up, but wound up losing huge sums of money due to the U.S. pulling out, then I could at least understand the vehement onslaught of rage we are witnessing.

I am going to do some homework and see where Hammon stood on the Paris agreement and also see how much real interest he had in the climate change debacle. Al Gore, Soros and others may be promising some significant financial gains for those who fall in line and if Hammon was one of them, well, ya'll see my point.

Ken Anderson likes this.