Mark Of The Beast Coming

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The powers to be want some way of marking you for control. They already have face recognition, credit card info, tracked through birth certificates, driver license and a lot more. Gates and elites want a mark of some type to know your are part of their group. You will have to summit or you can't work, fly. buy food, or even walk down the street. Olden days it was show us your papers. Now it is close your bank account, ban you from talking.
    They even experimented with a remote controlled birth preventative not far from a kill switch in humans. It is getting closer every day if we don't stand up and say NO.
    The Future of Vaccines
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/UQvaQFdGLn8/

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Ever since I can remember , people have been saying that something is the “mark of the beast”, and it just changes as time goes on. They thought it was the bar codes on food and other items, they thought it was using a debit card, and something about social security checks that were put out with 666 on the number.
    No one knows who the beast is, and there cannot be a mark of the beast until there is a beast, in my opinion.
    I do not think that it will be something like a vaccine that people might be forced to take, I think that it will be something that occurs when people turn their hearts away from God and choose evil instead.

3. Martin Alonzo

Registered

@Yvonne Smith
    The evil has been running the world for years. Their favorites seem to be above the law have you not noticed.
    They shut down the world with a fake plandemic only to keep their business open. Now they want markers in the vaccine so they know who has it and they can control your movements. If you do not take their mark than they stop all you can do.

4. Silvia Benoit

Silvia Benoit Veteran Member
    Registered

Do you think is true what some say (I am inclined to believe them) that the Vatican is part of this fake pandemic and the shutting down the world.
    I know the present Pope -He used to play soccer at the beach near my home and I met him in person when he was a mere priest- . Most Argentinians describe him as a leftist...and other things. LOL

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

There are some interesting stories making the rounds about the current pope, and also whether the Vatican is part of the reset that is being planned for the world (again).
    I have been reading that the pope intends to step down after the first of the year, but I do not know if that is so or not.
    There are pictures that compare the Vatican hall to the head of a serpent.

63D6AA3F-0009-4D2B-B3F0-E04CCA14755F.jpeg

6. Silvia Benoit

Registered

No idea about his capacity as a religious leader...but I think he was better soccer player than is today as a person.
    Gee, I remember him as a very pleasant and funny guy......many Argentinians also remember his light blue tanga. :)

7. Yvonne Smith

Here is one of the social media reports about the pope also stripped the Vatican secretariat of state of all its assets, and the possible ramifications of what could come of this.

83B7E2AB-7034-4BF0-B1E8-9D0625911AE7.jpeg

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  8. Martin Alonzo

Registered

The Vatican should have been charged with war crimes aiding all the high ups in Germany escaping at the end of WW2 with Vatican passports

9. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

They and their ilk have already been convicted by the only Judge Who actually is Righteous Eternally.

As written: "Because of their unbelief, they are already condemned." as well as The Eternal One has stored up His Wrath for them for all the blood shed since Abel. (i.e. not just unbelief, but for slaughtering billions of innocent ones, throughout the centuiries)

10. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Even if we all who care and know were to stand up and say NO, it wouldn't matter any more than if all the disciples tried to stop the crucifixion. "If is Finished".... i.e. already as good as done, perfectly as the Creator Planned.

11. Martin Alonzo

Registered

There was a saying the people who are behind this. There is not a large number and we could drown all in our urine

12. Silvia Benoit

Registered

See, I would have preferred if the conviction had taken place where the crime was committed....earth

13. Jeff Elohim

Registered

A lot of people likewise would prefer that, or hope/expect somehow to escape judgment deserved, but the Perfect Plan via the Perfect Wisdom and Perfect Knowledge of the Creator assures Perfect Judgment and Perfect Justice, without being swayed by failed arguments and without letting the guilty escape what is due them.

14. Silvia Benoit

Registered

Jeff ,

Let say I "perfectly respect" your way of thinking. :)

15. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Sorry, I do not believe that at all.